Thread: Hello Everyone

Default Hello Everyone

Hi,

I am kind of new to the this and have only been a baby for a short time. I really hope to make some friends to have people to talk to.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBaby100 View Post
    Hi,

I am kind of new to the this and have only been a baby for a short time. I really hope to make some friends to have people to talk to.
    Welcome to the community BigBaby100! Since you're so new to the whole AB thing do you have any questions? I see in your profile you like watching sports - which ones are your favs? I like Baseball and football (American) myself.

Thanks for the welcome. I don't have any questions for right now. I like all sports but I would have to say my favorites are baseball and football also.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBaby100 View Post
    Thanks for the welcome. I don't have any questions for right now. I like all sports but I would have to say my favorites are baseball and football also.
    Any particular favorite teams? I like he Angels and Lions. I have no idea why.

For baseball favorite team is the Rays for football Falcons

- - - Updated - - -

I think for me part of why I like those teams especially the Rays is I live near them and have been able to go to their games