Thread: Intros and Rambling ;)

Lushy9160

Default Intros and Rambling ;)

Hello, My name is lushy and I am a DL. (Diaper lover) In fact, that's what brought me here, to ADISC! I have been a fellow DL since I was in grade school! Which means that's around 10 years. I have never tried "luxury" brand diapers such as: Tena, Traquility, ABU brand, Molicare, Abena, and such -- only those cheap goodnites and depends along with stupid free samples.

My hobbies, include swimming (in provincials), eating (professional), wetting, and breathing (professional). I enjoy the outdoors, although I must warn you that I may be lazy.

My parents do have a memory of my stupid, young self wearing diapers around the house. They bought me a pack of diapers then and were ok with the DL side of me, but not just yet comfortable. Now, they rarely bring it up in conversation. I am in high-school and still live with my parents. I have never wet the bed and I was potty trained at a young age (1-2). This means that I -- I guess lost some diapered time and that's what i'm recovering right now! I have always wished to have wet the bed though. I wear diapers when my parents have left the house. My dad is a buisness man which is away from the house on business trips 2/3s of the year. My mom is a full time "stay-at-home" mom. I rarely get the chance though, but I do enjoy it when suitable.

I would like to find some tips on buying, online ordering (I do have paypal) and other stuff!
    Thx -Lushy9160

Welcome to ADISC Lushy9160! That was a great introduction and I see you've already been making an impact in the threads. For buying diapers I made what I hoped to be an article sometime ago. Please see it here. . I also see you're interested or already in med school? How is that coming along for you?

Lushy9160

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    Welcome to ADISC Lushy9160! That was a great introduction and I see you've already been making an impact in the threads. For buying diapers I made what I hoped to be an article sometime ago. Please see it here. . I also see you're interested or already in med school? How is that coming along for you?
    I'm interested and gettin ready for it bcuz my Asian parents r always talkin about grades and... "BE A DOCTOR" sort of stuff! THX