Thread: Hello ADISC!

Pampersboy827

Default Hello ADISC!

Hey my name is Pampersboy827 and I've been a diaper lover since I was in middle school, and have been wearing diapers sporadically for 7 years. I'm straight so if anyone had that question there's your answer. I love diapers but I sometimes struggle with accepting it as part of me. If anybody wants to talk just let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by Pampersboy827 View Post
    Hey my name is Pampersboy827 and I've been a diaper lover since I was in middle school, and have been wearing diapers sporadically for 7 years. I'm straight so if anyone had that question there's your answer. I love diapers but I sometimes struggle with accepting it as part of me. If anybody wants to talk just let me know!
    Welcome to the group. Feel free to jump right into the forums and start posting. Acceptance is something that we all struggle with when it comes to all this stuff. Learning to accept yourself is a long hard road. But it will happen one day. Don't worry about it. This group is proof that someday you will be able to accept yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you have any non AB/DL interests that you want to share with the group? Hobbies, favorite TV show, that sort of thing?