Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: serious question for once

Default serious question for once

Are there any people here (without children) who often feel uncomfortable around kids because you are ABDL?

I find that kids of all ages adore me and babies tend to look at me more than anyone else in the room, even WHILE getting attention from other people. I know it's probably just me and those who are my friends and family with kids who knows about my "baby" side, think nothing of it, as I really shouldn't ether. I'm not a "pedo" (God I wish people who do that would just die off) and I have NO kind of attraction to minors whatsoever, but I still feel like being around kids (in adult mode of course) is some kind of taboo.

Being a big baby myself, I would have thought it would make me feel at ease around kids, but I find it to be, not so much.

Anyone else go through this?

Edit: I'm removing this post for overshare. I never know when to stop talking.
    Last edited by pinksmart; 17-Feb-2014 at 01:23.

i do not feel unconformable around kids. i even baby sit some here and there and the only hard part is making sure they don't get to crazy and expose my diaper well they are pouncing on me. to me diapers are just another form or under where and there is nothing wrong with that. i know that kids well not be involved in any fantasy i have so that issue of feeling like a pedo never comes up. as for babies. well that is creepy, they no mater what babies all of them just look at me and look and look, it is like they know i am one of them.

I totally understand what you mean. I helped to raise my baby brother and have babysitted during my "pre" adult baby days and thought nothing of it and always did it from a playful and youthful point of view. Today, I baby sit for my nephew and it isn't a big deal because my sister-in-law doesn't know my baby side, whereas I was just at a birthday party and my friend's five year old daughter wanted me to give her a piggy back ride. Innocent enough right? Plus this friend FULLY knows of my baby side and was 100% OK with it and yet I hesitated for several minutes before coming close to hurting the little girl's feelings

As I sometimes dress as a big kid, I know I draw the attention of real kids when they are near. My job brings me into contact with families all the time. I don't feel awkward, I smile and wave at them. Most of the time a kid just wants to be acknowledged so I humor them. I always smile after that too, I'm inspired by them, and I wish I could once again see the world through those eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebonybaby View Post
    Are there any people here (without children) who often feel uncomfortable around kids because you are ABDL?

I find that kids of all ages adore me and babies tend to look at me more than anyone else in the room, even WHILE getting attention from other people. I know it's probably just me and those who are my friends and family with kids who knows about my "baby" side, think nothing of it, as I really shouldn't ether. I'm not a "pedo" (God I wish people who do that would just die off) and I have NO kind of attraction to minors whatsoever, but I still feel like being around kids (in adult mode of course) is some kind of taboo.

Being a big baby myself, I would have thought it would make me feel at ease around kids, but I find it to be, not so much.

The same myself. As a street artist I receive lot of atention of kids, but not only when I'm working.

And there's something more - about 90% of dogs come to me say "Hello..."

Can't find any reason, may be feromons ? Not sure...

I have this exact same problem too. I don't get it, kids and animals alike just really like me, and i don't know how to react because i'm always trying to conceal my little side the best that i can in most public or family interactions.

Great question. I also have always felt that children in general can look into my soul and see that I am also little. Not speaking about diapers in that case more just the sense that I am not a normal boring adult. I babysat all through my life and was also the oldest amongst two siblings so I watched them a bunch. I am not uncomfortable around children I do believe that I would have been an excellent dad.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way I also feel that animals like me more because they can see I have a gentle soul.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazySmoker View Post
    The same myself. As a street artist I receive lot of atention of kids, but not only when I'm working.

And there's something more - about 90% of dogs come to me say "Hello..."

Can't find any reason, may be feromons ? Not sure...
    I find that dogs (animals in general), kids, and even developmentally challenged people... will pick up on one's energy. Being 'off' of center from illness, injury, being preoccupied with difficult stress, to potentially nefarious intentions...etc, etc...

...can all be reflected-back, or otherwise responded to by pretty much any sensing creature that cannot, or does not heavily rely on verbal exchange.

It's not reliable to determine whether a 'good' person or a 'bad' person...but, it seems pretty reliable in determining a significant imbalance of energy, emotions, intentions, etc... which can be indicative of harmful tendencies of an individual...

I do use my own dog, to help determine where people's 'scales' may be at...

Quote Originally Posted by Ebonybaby View Post

Being of the Littles, AB, and other interests and intentions of seeking to express and realize a simpler, and perhaps innocent place in mind and body...there are likely a number of non-verbal cues, and expressions...that the non-verbal, or simple verbal types may find comfort (or lack of threat) and familiarity in...

There is absolutely nothing wrong with being able to attain this state for ourselves, and communicate on that level too... Where I could imagine it getting a bit awkward though, would be for those that have a sexual component in their expression...however simple, and however innocent...and minimal...

Where so many people seem to equate sex, with love...and love seemingly an inevitable path to sex...I think is what complicates this issue... Technically speaking...all life forms are sexual beings...

Clearly, one must not act-out any inappropriate expressions...and perhaps refrain from total immersion in the otherwise harmless expression, and relation... everything in moderation...

Assuming the generally accepted argument, that ignorance begets fear...I'd say...educate your self on what you don't understand of this...that may simply amount to a bit more 'soul' searching on your part...

I think that there is a healthy advantage to be had for the children, and I would assume for our 'special' adult types here too; when the exchange is done with care and consideration, and moderation...

To quote a line from the movie "Billy Elliot"...

Billy: It's just, I feel like a right sissy.

Mrs. Wilkinson: Well don't act like one....
    So...if you feel like a 'right pedophile'...don't act like one...

If you really believe that you are in fact one...get some help, so you don't turn into a 'ticking-time-bomb'...

Short of the Psychopath or related seemingly intractable dangerous sort...much of what I have read to try to 'suss' out the roots to pedophilia et-all...seems to correlate with something analogous to a pressure-cooker without a properly working safety-relief valve...

Some people it would seem...are wired improperly, including missing critical connections...others it would seem...more or less need a simple software update...

Sort it out, and get some resolve...

Best wishes,
    -Marka
    Last edited by Marka; 16-Feb-2014 at 22:54. Reason: quote adjustments

As a 18 - 19yr old i would go to the local pool just to screw around and well just enjoy the water. When doing this my inner child some times runs free (AB Side) and I have learned that it some times attracts kids. I am really open to it and have no real issue with it as long as the parents were ok with it. let me explain further that these kids were ages probably 7 - 12. So having these kids come around and we were able to just play in the water and have fun. So in the end it was ok. It was really weird is it really touch toward my ab side none of the dl side it self. the thing is was i wasn't dressed as a baby. I look back now and think i was really weird and most people would be against that and probably think bad things of it but there was no intention to be had at all at that point.

When I was there I was just relaxed enjoying it. Now I do not think I would do it again. At the time I just saw us as playing not being a AB. (i can be immature at time ha ha)

Hopefully this makes you understand you are not alone in this

PS

Pedophiles usually do not attract kids they push them away. That is unless they purposely are trying to get you ha ha. Well that is the way i look at it any ways i am probably completely wrong haha