Thread: Greetings from Graz, Austria

Default Greetings from Graz, Austria

Hi,

I am a diaper lover from Graz, Austria. I am 27 years old, male, computer scientist, and non-smoker.

Yours,
    Gewickelt Graz
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 16-Feb-2014 at 21:57. Reason: removed personal ad

Quote Originally Posted by GewickeltGraz View Post
    Hi,

I am a diaper lover from Graz, Austria. I am 27 years old, male, computer scientist, and non-smoker

Yours,
    Gewickelt Graz
    Welcome to ADISC Gewickelt Graz! Since we like to support each other, we like to get to know each other, too. What are some of your non-DL interests?
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 16-Feb-2014 at 21:58. Reason: updating quote

Quote Originally Posted by GewickeltGraz View Post
    Hi,

I am a diaper lover from Graz, Austria. I am 27 years old, male, computer scientist, and non-smoker.

Yours,
    Gewickelt Graz
    A belated greetings to you too, Gewickelt Graz!

Welcome to ADISC!

It's good that you have managed to steer clear of the cigarette addiction! I'm afraid that I can not speak intelligently in regards to computer science; are there perhaps some other 'ticklers' to conversation, that you might be willing to share?

Actually, I don't seem to know much about Austria either... I'm sorry! There are forums here for a variety of issues and discussions...there are a great number of people here from many places, and many walks of life, with which to discuss a great number of things too!

If you should have any questions or concerns, please feel free to state them...and, we shall try to accommodate you.

To better acquaint yourself with ADISC...might I suggest a tour through ADISC's Introduction & Frequently Asked Questions section?

There is much to do and see here, we look forward to your participation and better acquaintance!

Until then,
    -Marka