Thread: ba ba im loving diapers

Default ba ba im loving diapers

hey y'all. well i got got in to diapers awhile back around the age of 20, well finally realized that i am not alone for liking them, not so much of wearing them as them on females. i have had a love for diapers since well i was in diapers before i was potty trained. i never thought that i myself would be wearing them and wetting them myself. i have to say that it has been fun. i have only worn store bought diapers, but i would love to get some good adult baby diapers like bambinos. psst I'm wetting a diaper as a type to y'all.

Quote Originally Posted by dljones View Post
    hey y'all. well i got got in to diapers awhile back around the age of 20, well finally realized that i am not alone for liking them, not so much of wearing them as them on females. i have had a love for diapers since well i was in diapers before i was potty trained. i never thought that i myself would be wearing them and wetting them myself. i have to say that it has been fun. i have only worn store bought diapers, but i would love to get some good adult baby diapers like bambinos. psst I'm wetting a diaper as a type to y'all.
    Welcome to ADISC dljones! I see in your profile you're from Washington. There's quite a few of you here. As a support community we like to know a little about each other. What are some of your non-DL interests?