Thread: The best valentines day ever

Default The best valentines day ever

So, my boyfriend knew for a while that I enjoy wetting myself. He said that he isn't into it, but he had let me pee on him, and he has peed on me many times. So in the car, I casually brought up that I like to wear diapers. I never thought he would take it so well! I asked him if he wouldn't mind if I wore them around the house, he said he didn't care! I was totally shocked that he took this so well! I was so afraid to tell him! So after I told him, we came home and I put on a diaper. I had some since we have a baby and someone bought us a bigger sized diaper, that I happened to fit in. I asked him if he would wet himself for me, he even said yes to that! It was the sexiest thing everrrr! While he was wetting himself, I went in my diaper. After we were both done, we took our wet stuff off and had sex (the best sex of my life). I put on another diaper after we were done, and went to bed. This was the first time ever that I slept in a diaper. It was the best feeling ever. When I woke up though out the night to pee, I could just let it go, and fall back to sleep. My boyfriend cuddled me all night, and it didn't bother him that I was wearing a diaper! I have dreamed about this happening for as long as I could think of. I never thought that I would find someone who accepts me like this. BEST DAY EVERRRR!!!

Interesting, different strokes for different folks i guess, glad you had a nice valentines day, after i got my gf some lovely flowers and a box of chocolates i peed on her face just to show her how much i love her >< Lol just joking.

he didn't have the money to really buy me anything this year. he just wanted to please me i guess. it made me happy though!

As long as your happy I guess that's all that matters, plus you don't need money to show someone how much you love them.

Good, just for future reference post like this might be better off under off topic or Diaper talk.

This looks like your first thread here ilovemyboyfriend. We are a community to help each other out and like to know a little about each other. What are some of your non-DL interests? I like movies, myself. Welcome and I'm glad you have an understanding bf!