Thread: Weekend Help!

Default Weekend Help!

Hello All!!

I am new to here and the ab side been mostly dl. I have the house to myself this weeked and plan on padding up! any ideas or advice to make it fun? i was thinking about running some errands and such but any advice or ideas are great!

Welcome lambie1990! The sky is the limit! You can do whatever your heart desires. I would pad up and play games or watch cartoons. Do you have a paci? What kind of errands are you going to do? A lot of members pad up and go see a movie and order the large soda, if you know what I mean.

On a serious note, since this is your first post, I see you like to read. Who are your favorite authors? Are you a competitive swimmer?

Thank you for the warm welcome! I need to get groceries and such!

I love all types of books (beach books are my fave!) and I competed in college now just swim for fun!

I did a padded Wal-Mart and a grocery store trip once. It was fun! Just don't overdo it or you will leak. I swim for fun as well. Never was good enough to compete.

I read mostly Stephen King, John Grisham and James Patterson books, but "roam around" to other authors from time to time.