Thread: Hey all...(re)introduction!

Default Hey all...(re)introduction!

Hi all. Not been here for a few years but I'm back! UK based ABDL, who keeps it hidden from EVERYONE. Have an amazing fiancee but even she doesn't know - only get to partake in my ABDL side when she's away or out of town, but follow the community quite closely online all the time.

Whenever I can I get some Cuddlz, and love nothing more than taping one on and putting my thick onesie (don't you love that they're acceptable now?!) on over the top and getting snuggled on the sofa...as I am now as she's on holiday for the weekend. I do love this rare indulgence in my hobby

Hope everyone's doing good...

tom x

Quote Originally Posted by billybobtombo View Post
    Hi all. Not been here for a few years but I'm back! UK based ABDL, who keeps it hidden from EVERYONE. Have an amazing fiancee but even she doesn't know - only get to partake in my ABDL side when she's away or out of town, but follow the community quite closely online all the time.

Whenever I can I get some Cuddlz, and love nothing more than taping one on and putting my thick onesie (don't you love that they're acceptable now?!) on over the top and getting snuggled on the sofa...as I am now as she's on holiday for the weekend. I do love this rare indulgence in my hobby

Hope everyone's doing good...

tom x
    Welcome back billybobtombo! Since it's been a few years, could you please remind us of your non-ab/dl interests?

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    Welcome back billybobtombo! Since it's been a few years, could you please remind us of your non-ab/dl interests?
    Hey. Just a normal 26 year old guy really...love all sports, particularly rugby, and also cooking and spending time with my lovely fiancee. Enjoy travel, and been lucky enough to see most of the world. Bit of a self confessed geek, and do enjoy gaming too.

tomx