Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: (sigh)...

Default (sigh)...

Hey,

I don't know if this belongs here, but...

I feel that there is no one out there for me. I have tried on many occasions to get to know some girls better, but I always crash and burn! I want to meet a girl that wears diapers. I don't care if it is for pleasure or need, I just want to be friends with one. I am not saying that my attempts at a relationship failed, because I asked them about diapers, no that is not why. I never even brought it up to them. I just want to meet a girl that wears diapers... Just to be friends with her to talk about a common interest.

so... there is my little rant/want/need...

Sorry to hear that.

It's times like this that i'm happy that I have a bf that likes diapers.

I share a simular problem, except I want a boyfriend and I'm. I...so it would be hard to ce out of the closet, and I need a bf who knows I wear diapers...spool....rainbows and stuff...

EmeraldsAndLime

You're 16 years old. I'm not saying it's always the case, but the overwhelming majority of the time "high-school relationships" never work out. As far as I'm concerned, school kids only get into these doomed relationships in order to get some experience in for the real deal later in life, or because of social/peer pressure. Believe me when I say, at 16 you've hardly scratched the surface of having a serious relationship.

So having said that, don't worry about it. You're young, you should be enjoying life, not worrying about which is the next girl that's going to dump you.

Thats the thing I have NEVER had a GF, ever. I don't care if it fails, i would really just want a friend who is a girl that is into diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by diaperedteenager View Post
    Thats the thing I have NEVER had a GF, ever. I don't care if it fails, i would really just want a friend who is a girl that is into diapers.
    If you want a relationship with a girl (or anyone) based on diapers then it's bound to never, ever last long.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraiden View Post
    If you want a relationship with a girl (or anyone) based on diapers then it's bound to never, ever last long.
    Just look at Darkfinn and... his girlfriend.