Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Best way to wet during sleep?

Default Best way to wet during sleep?

I'm new to the diaper lover thing and enjoying it so far. I am not incontinent and was wondering if anyone knew the most effective way to use the diaper while sleeping. I have fond memories as a young bedwetter and waking up in wet goodnites (the old bulky ones were amazing!) and want to get back to those glory days!

Well first things first, welcome! Considering this is your first post, I suggest to hop on over to the introduction forum to introduce yourself to everyone here.

Also as for your question, sleeping on your back works. That's basically the only tip I have from personal experience. Sleeping on your sides can increase the chance of leaks by a lot so be careful.

Quote Originally Posted by huggiesbear View Post
    waking up in wet goodnites (the old bulky ones were amazing!) and want to get back to those glory days!
    Dont we all... i wish i could like have a button to choose when to wet during sleep :3

The most effective way to use the diaper while sleeping is to just let the urine flow during that time. I do it all the time. The better question is how to make that happen. There is not an easy and safe method to do that.

The long, tedious, and expensive method is to wear diapers every night to bed while well hydrated so you will have to go during the night (or multiple times per night), wet the diaper, and go back to sleep. As you get used to this, you will wake up less. At some point (years perhaps), you will stop waking up to go. At that point, you will have to relearn waking up when not diapered and will be stuck wetting the bed for a while. Once that is relearned, you can try to learn to wet only while diapered. Again, more wet beds. If successful, you will only wet automatically when you are asleep and diapered. It took me a decade and countless cases of diapers, but I mastered it easy enough. Glad I had a waterbed during that time; the mattress was waterproof.

well you could always try the "put hand in warm water" trick. even tho i have never hear about it actualy working ( i would love for my GF to try it on me)

Only way you'll accomplish this safely is hypnosis. I started with baby-pants' bedwetter one and had results after 9 sessions. I then moved onto a much more expensive one for more than just bedwetting after. After stopping 24/7 for 4 months the one major thing that stayed is IC at night when wearing. I'd suggest reading up on how hypno works first since it literally is all in the mind.

dont think about it just let it happen. ive been wearing diapers to bed for awhile. used to be like you wondering how. now it just happens when i fall asleep.

My limited experience tells me on my back. Its hard for me as I am a side sleeper and have already had a couple accidents. That being said one of the greatest feelings is waking up with a full wet diaper!

Quote Originally Posted by huggiesbear View Post
    I'm new to the diaper lover thing and enjoying it so far. I am not incontinent and was wondering if anyone knew the most effective way to use the diaper while sleeping. I have fond memories as a young bedwetter and waking up in wet goodnites (the old bulky ones were amazing!) and want to get back to those glory days!
    It can be done, Iíve regressed back to regular bed wetting for pretty much the reason you state. But I wonder, are you willing to work at it day after day for months or even years? And once there, would you be happy as a bed wetter even when itís not all that convenient?