Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Telling my bf.

Default Telling my bf.

Im super nervous. First of all I am gay and coming out was extremely hard and now I feel like I am coming out again in a way. Been with my boyfriend for 6 months and I just so know and he just knows were destined. But I am do scared about this side of me...I want him to know because wearing diapers is a huge part of my life....its my underwear....I never wear around him.and I dont want him to be turned off by me....but when were apart I wear and fantasize about him changing me and is wearing together. ...he says he has no fetishes or anything...I am so scared..i just want for him to know and to not be creaped out...and to love me still!!!!!!!!!!

is he open minded? cause if he is then i think he will be having no problem about you wearing diapers and i wish you good luck and i hope it turns out perfect :3

Hope you are gonna tell us how it goes.

There's two type of people in this world, those who have fetishes ...and those who lie about having no fetishes
    Not sure on how to tell him though >.<

I think he is....I have had negative responses in the past with parents etc. ...finding out....but he assures me that nothing would.....change how he feels for me

Quote Originally Posted by casey1986 View Post
    Im super nervous. First of all I am gay and coming out was extremely hard and now I feel like I am coming out again in a way. Been with my boyfriend for 6 months and I just so know and he just knows were destined. But I am do scared about this side of me...I want him to know because wearing diapers is a huge part of my life....its my underwear....I never wear around him.and I dont want him to be turned off by me....but when were apart I wear and fantasize about him changing me and is wearing together. ...he says he has no fetishes or anything...I am so scared..i just want for him to know and to not be creaped out...and to love me still!!!!!!!!!!
    I think there are ways to tell, and yet, still leave a back door in which you can escape. Start slowly in your explaining, not telling to much or the entire story. You start this conversation by saying you have an attraction to diapers. You might give some family history, why you are attracted to diapers.

You also have to do some sole searching. Can you live without the combination of him and diapers? Your back door, assuming he's not supportive, or worse, repulsed, is that you say, I would rather be with you than with diapers.

I told my past boyfriend from college, about 5 years ago. He wasn't shocked, but he's very open to things. As a side note, after college, we went our separate ways and I married, now a father and grandfather. He has a partner who looks a lot like me, when I was younger. His partner is younger. My past SO is an amazing person, one who goes all over the U. S. lecturing to high school students, doing workshops on conflict resolution and accepting others who are different.

I hope your SO is such a person. Being gay makes us different from the majority of society. Wearing diapers is just one more exception. We all have a right to our quirks, and should be accepted if they don't harm ourselves or others.

I can totally live without them. ..I think...they have become such a part of my lifestyle. ..but if he didnt want them. ..it would just be a struggle I would bare..

He knows! He is very understanding...and has came to a place that it doesnt matter he cares and loves me so much!!! im so happy he knows.....he would prefer it didnt enter the bedroom which im completely ok with....I just dont want to have to quit wearing...but he said its fine...I was diapered this morning...and he knew but he doesnt care and he said dont hide them. ..its fine and dont be nervous or anxious....he is amazing

Its always nice to see a happy ending to the inevitable internal turmoil that is the lot of an ABDL. Good on you.

He IS amazing, but I rather figured he would be OK with it. My impression with those of us in serious relationships is that our partners love and accept us for who we are. I told 3 past gf's about diapers in my life, but also that diapers are to me solo fun, which is fine, as the exes didn't want to be involved with it. I used to think I wanted my partner to try wearing, to please me... but because they weren't into it it didn't seem natural for them to wear. He loves you, in all your splendid diversity, and if one or the other of you likes a kind of music that the other doesn't share, or votes differently, or supports some sports team you don't, support and accept him but while accepting neither of you would want to date your clone.

OPPOSITES ATTRACT