Thread: My Diaper Story

Default My Diaper Story

A small Story from my First diaper as a older kid to now.

I remember my first diaper, I was about 10 or so at the time and my cousin was a toddler, we use to head down to their place (about a 6 hour drive) over the xmas holidays,

One day the room I was staying in was the room that Clayton's Diapers where stored in, as this was about an hour from the city they bought in Bulk, I opened the wallrobe and there was about 10 packets of Treasures' Toddler/Walkers. I don't know what came over me but the feeling was great to see these packets and I opened one and felt the diaper and I dont know what came across me but I took some.

I felt guilty for stealing them and wearing them, yes I kinda felt really bad at the time.... But..... it was soo good, It was such a great feeling and I just never wanted to take it off!

....until....

I was caught.

Mum went into the room I was staying in and opened the draw next to the bed and hello, 2 used diapers were in there, she bellowed "What are Clayton's diapers doing in here?", and I was like I dont know. I was almost safe until. It was when I sat up my t-shirt lifted above my boardies and she could see I was wearing one.
    She calmly asked Why are you wearing Claytons Diapers and I was like I dont know it feels nice. She said dont be a fool take it off now! you are past that stage of life! and so I did. I was a little scared for the rest of the holiday and didn't wear again while we were down there. But I use to open the wallrobe as it was in front of the bed and just look and dream

Next year rolls around again and this time I am a year older of course and he is STILL in diapers and Yes the Story repeats but this time I didn't get caught.

From about 15-23 I stopped wearing, I was getting into more active stuff like surfing, swimming, skateboarding and all those things you do when you are a teen and it never really crossed my mind until..... there was an add for Goodnights and you could order a free sample. At the time I got really hard just watching it seeing that there are diapers I could wear again,

The order came thru about a week from placing the sample and yes it fits, a little tight but it fitted. from there I did research about them and where I could get them and what else I could wear, thats when I found this site but it was the older name. I have now stopped wearing Drynites just due to the lack or male space in them and I now only wear Abri-Forms - that I have never gone back on.

I have tried to sit down and really think what is it that makes me want to wear, why does it feel so good, why do I get sexually aroused when I put one on or think about them?
    Then I just gave up thinking and started to look at it in a different angle, I wear because it makes me feel happy in more ways than one :P I feel comfortable, I feel safe and I feel Innocent. I feel pure.... Feelings no one has in my life made me feel and if this is what does it for me then I'll keep wearing till the day they stop making diapers.

And now that I am in a relationship that my partner knows about this I feel even more happier that I do wear. I am yet to wear around him but we will be talking once he comes back from Holiday in South Africa (lucky bastard!)

Well this is my story,
    You have the right to quote BS or what eva but if a Digital Signature or an Affidavits could be signed to this, I would sign it..

I almost did the same thing when I was 8.

When I was 8 my mom cleaned houses for a living and I would go with her when I was out of school because you can't really leave an 8 yr old on their own evne if they are responsable. One house she cleaned I got to be good friends with the kids that lived there. Danyal which was about my age, Kayla which was I think 13 and their little sister who's name I can't remeber and she was 2 and still in diapers.

Well one day Danyal's mom was about to leave for the day and we had gotten there alittle early and she wanted us to go grab some diapers for her and that's when I got my first look at the diaper closet and I couldn't take my eyes off it. There were times when I would open the closet and just look at them but I never tried one on; which is a shame cus it might have fit me.

Back in the days I worked as a security guard, at one time, I was posted in an hospital. When I did some routine security run, I would need to go in the depot to check on some natural gas valves and other useless things to monitors. But what was interesting in there, was the super large stack of diaper crates. I would always check out what they had in stock and how many they used per day. They had mostly Tena diapers (ultra and super) but some other random brands that might have been special order for some long therme patients.

Some bags where open, and it would have been very easy to try some on, but my uniforme did not allow to wear a diaper without being detected.

I would also check other places where they stored diapers for specific patients and I would discretly monitor their diaper usage by looking at how many was left on each run. Anything to take the bordom out of that job...

More recently, at my new workplace, it's not often that we have patients wearing diapers, but it happens. When we have some, I make it a point to learn why and what type, when and if possible, see. Since I'm now a professional and care direcly for them, it's easy and apropriate. I don't want to get into specifics, for personnal privacy purposes. Let's just say that this rare part of my job is an added bonus hehe. I'm still glad I don't have to change them though.

I like where this is going, More people share their story! it reminds me of Finding your Root. (as in the movie "but I'm a cheerleader") hehe

Yeeeeah........ I got my diapers or more like pull ups from my little brother and they felt amazing and i got hooked.

DL13

Well when I was four I tried on one of my brothers diapers to see how it felt but my mom caught me and made me take it off.
    A year later my sister was born, when she got potty trained my mom put all her pull ups away.
    One day I found where she put them and put one on it was awesome, I took the box and hid it in my room. For awhile I wore pull ups instead of underwear until one day I showed my brother them, let me say one thing BAD IDEA. He put one on and ran out of the room in only a shirt and a pull up, obviously mom caught us and threw them away.
    A year later I found the story "Ashley's Diaper Adventures" online.
    One day my mom caught me reading it and told me "If you want to wear diapers then I'll put you back in them." Back then I didn't know I liked them so I said no.
    Three years later my nephews came to visit they were still in diapers so one day I took one of them it didn't fit so I threw it away.
    a year after they left I was in the car port and found a box of they're baby stuff, I looked inside and took some hugies size 6 I ran to my room and tried it on it actually fit! Once I ran out I decided to wait until they came again. Once they came and went I looked in the box and found more diapers, I took some, one day I went to get more and the box wasn't there anymore!
    A month after my birthday I walked to the store (took me 30 minutes!) and bought some pampers cruisers size 6.
    A week after I bought the diapers my sister needed a box, so my mom searched my room for an empty box and she found my pampers, and she just had to say to me "Why don't you write about your mom finding diapers in your closet" and that got my sister interested in the conversation so I told her that those were for a prank where I was going to diaper my sister while she was sleeping, luckily she bought it and didn't say anything more. That's how I became a DL.

Quote Originally Posted by DL13 View Post
    Well when I was four I tried on one of my brothers diapers to see how it felt but my mom caught me and made me take it off.
    A year later my sister was born, when she got potty trained my mom put all her pull ups away.
    One day I found where she put them and put one on it was awesome, I took the box and hid it in my room. For awhile I wore pull ups instead of underwear until one day I showed my brother them, let me say one thing BAD IDEA. He put one on and ran out of the room in only a shirt and a pull up, obviously mom caught us and threw them away.
    A year later I found the story "Ashley's Diaper Adventures" online.
    One day my mom caught me reading it and told me "If you want to wear diapers then I'll put you back in them." Back then I didn't know I liked them so I said no.
    Three years later my nephews came to visit they were still in diapers so one day I took one of them it didn't fit so I threw it away.
    a year after they left I was in the car port and found a box of they're baby stuff, I looked inside and took some hugies size 6 I ran to my room and tried it on it actually fit! Once I ran out I decided to wait until they came again. Once they came and went I looked in the box and found more diapers, I took some, one day I went to get more and the box wasn't there anymore!
    A month after my birthday I walked to the store (took me 30 minutes!) and bought some pampers cruisers size 6.
    A week after I bought the diapers my sister needed a box, so my mom searched my room for an empty box and she found my pampers, and she just had to say to me "Why don't you write about your mom finding diapers in your closet" and that got my sister interested in the conversation so I told her that those were for a prank where I was going to diaper my sister while she was sleeping, luckily she bought it and didn't say anything more. That's how I became a DL.
    Sounds good but can you go back and edit it so you say what age you were because it's just confusing me.