Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free Stuff!

Default Free Stuff!

So I'm getting rid of a few things. I have all the items listed below, packed and ready to ship out at my expense. All of these things will go to ONE person. I will only ship to the United States. I have a dog, so if you're allergic maybe this isn't for you. I would recommend cleaning the sippy cups and pacis when you receive them. All I ask, if you want to be considered, is that you write me a short paragraph as to why you want/need said items. I didn't use these much, if at all, and want to make sure they go to somebody who will. Please PM me your paragraphs. I'll quit accepting submissions at 11:59 CST on Sunday, February 16, 2014. The person chosen will then PM me their address and I will ship out the package free of charge. Thanks all!

What's included;
    8 Molicare Super Plus- Size Small
    3 Depends- Appears to be the newer ones
    3 Sippy Cups
    1 Truck Bag
    6 Pacifiers- For infants/toddlers mainly, no NUK 5s here
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	75.9 KB 
ID:	20091   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	133 
Size:	66.5 KB 
ID:	20092   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	126 
Size:	64.9 KB 
ID:	20093   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	133 
Size:	57.8 KB 
ID:	20094  

Quote Originally Posted by kidcody07 View Post
    So I'm getting rid of a few things. I have all the items listed below, packed and ready to ship out at my expense. All of these things will go to ONE person. I will only ship to the United States. I have a dog, so if you're allergic maybe this isn't for you. I would recommend cleaning the sippy cups and pacis when you receive them. All I ask, if you want to be considered, is that you write me a short paragraph as to why you want/need said items. I didn't use these much, if at all, and want to make sure they go to somebody who will. Please PM me your paragraphs. I'll quit accepting submissions at 11:59 CST on Sunday, February 16, 2014. The person chosen will then PM me their address and I will ship out the package free of charge. Thanks all!

What's included;
    8 Molicare Super Plus- Size Small
    3 Depends- Appears to be the newer ones
    3 Sippy Cups
    1 Truck Bag
    6 Pacifiers- For infants/toddlers mainly, no NUK 5s here
    Not sure if its safe to be giving out address on adisc try ebay my friend

Yup, I would seriously avoid giving any klnd of private information to anyone on adisc.org its not that I won't trust anyone, but you never know who's behind the keyboard of a computer/screen of a smartphone writing on a forum...

Well hes not asking for financial dealings just an address PM'd so private to each other and almost anyone can get your address from your IP address anyway and im sure chief admin can can see what's going on anyway so if not happy can deal with it and is happy with o poster to give away items.
    As for flea bay they won't let you give away on there as they want there big cut
    Between op and person getting them im sure they can communicate so happy to do as not children

Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    Well hes not asking for financial dealings just an address PM'd so private to each other and almost anyone can get your address from your IP address anyway and im sure chief admin can can see what's going on anyway so if not happy can deal with it and is happy with o poster to give away items.
    As for flea bay they won't let you give away on there as they want there big cut
    Between op and person getting them im sure they can communicate so happy to do as not children
    While i do agree with you on the Ip address why risk that chance of giving a stranger your address?

Street address cannot be taken from IP Address without a court subpoena. At best, they can figure out what town you live in.

Why is Adisc any less safe than any other alternative? And why the paranoia? I thought adisc was adults only.

Quote Originally Posted by VerticalDrop View Post
    Why is Adisc any less safe than any other alternative? And why the paranoia? I thought adisc was adults only.
    Precisely what I was thinking.

Problem is here, everyone prefer to keep their names and address for ourselves for very good reasons, we never know who's behind the screen...

Quote Originally Posted by CodyBaby View Post
    Problem is here, everyone prefer to keep their names and address for ourselves for very good reasons, we never know who's behind the screen...
    I am glad that makes two if us i was starting to feel like everyone has making me sound crazy lol