Thread: New to this site, been wearing for a while

Default New to this site, been wearing for a while

Hey everyone! I have been wearing for a while now, off and on, but it's getting more consistent. I have had fantasies of being babied/diapered for as long as I can remember.

Like a lot of people, I'm looking for a community. I want to be able to share experiences with someone because I do not know who I could tell in real life. I can't wait to meet more people who think about what it'd be like to be made to wear and use a diaper. I think my profile has more about that fantasy...

I am a programmer and a small coffee snob. I know people who are much better at both of those than me, but I enjoy them. I play video games, but mostly with friends, and I like comics, but I have just started getting into them. tl;dr: I'm a geek.

Hi, and welcome to the site. This is a really nice safe place to play, explore your little side, and share in a community of caring like minded people. It is a support network, so there's plenty of advice and wisdom around the place.