Thread: Nice to meet you!

Default Nice to meet you!

Hi everyone! Very new to the this lifestyle and still very much trying to find myself in it. I have joined in very high hopes of finding like minded people in hopes of sharing and partaking in others experiences.
    I definitely consider myself an adult diaper lover and in my short experience with them I am happier than I have been in forever. I find myself wondering why I enjoy wearing them and am here in part seeking enlightenment.
    In any case I am happy to be a member of what to this point seems to be a great community of people and look forward to sharing and partaking in this forum. Thanks and have a wonderful day.

Nice to meet you too! I am new around here too. I hope to see you around nevadaguy!

Hello, It's nice to meet you I am kind of new on here also and just wanted to say hello

Hi Nevadaguy! What kind of antiques do you specialize in?

Quote Originally Posted by nevadaguy View Post
    Hi everyone! Very new to the this lifestyle and still very much trying to find myself in it. I have joined in very high hopes of finding like minded people in hopes of sharing and partaking in others experiences.
    I definitely consider myself an adult diaper lover and in my short experience with them I am happier than I have been in forever. I find myself wondering why I enjoy wearing them and am here in part seeking enlightenment.
    In any case I am happy to be a member of what to this point seems to be a great community of people and look forward to sharing and partaking in this forum. Thanks and have a wonderful day.
    A welcome from me as well even though I'm a little late to the party
    People here are nice and are always open to conversation, so getting engaged in the forums should be pretty easy
    Got any hobbies or just things you like to do?
    Have fun browsing!