Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Preventa Onesie & Kryptonite Body Suit Arrived

Default Preventa Onesie & Kryptonite Body Suit Arrived

Been curious for a good while on Preventa line of products. I've been wearing the onesie since this morning, its quite comfortable. It has two decent metal straps in the crotch and is a very stretchy material. I typically wear either baby pants or 4care (from xpmedical) ones. I am kind of liking this one a bit better, it seems to run a little smaller than the 4care ones, but it makes up for it in being stretchy. I have not worn the Kryptonite Body Suit yet, but am thinking about giving it a go this evening after work. Its made to be very hard to get out of. It has snaps near the back of the neck and that's it. Preventa is a line of clothing for kids/adults that are autistic and have a problem with diaper digging and people who have the tendency to strip. There is another form of the kryptonite one that even has a zipper as well as snaps over the zipper. So if you are into making someone stay diapered, it would be perfect. They also have one for swimming in to, that helps conceal the diaper/brief that is similar to the kryptonite one.

Preventa Products if your interested

Nice find! I have been looking for t-shirt onesies for covering diapers in black for a while now. Bought 2 short sleeves and a long sleeve.

Would love to try the Kryptonite Body suits, they mimic a product I saw for kids (littlekeepersleeper) but I'm on my own and would find it stupid if I couldn't take it off after putting it on and needed some help to remove it, lets just say I prefer to keep my fetish hidden around here even if no family member are near my location, this would be disturbing to ask a neighbor to unsnap me while thickly diapered...

Quote Originally Posted by CodyBaby View Post
    Would love to try the Kryptonite Body suits, they mimic a product I saw for kids (littlekeepersleeper) but I'm on my own and would find it stupid if I couldn't take it off after putting it on and needed some help to remove it, lets just say I prefer to keep my fetish hidden around here even if no family member are near my location, this would be disturbing to ask a neighbor to unsnap me while thickly diapered...
    Well,

I seriously doubt it would come to that...worst case it's a pair of scissors...

But, I've been stuck in footies...zipper got stuck...I wasn't even at home...got help...was worse thinking about it than doing it...

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbabybret View Post
    Well,

But, I've been stuck in footies...zipper got stuck...I wasn't even at home...got help...was worse thinking about it than doing it...
    That would suck I would be a little imbarised if I had to ask for help out of my footies.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbabybret View Post
    Well,

Just thinking about using scissors on a brand new bodysuit is for me a real pain, I agree I would do it to save embarrassing moments but hey, I agree its pretty cheap for a product like that the price is really perfect, but still its not free either, I would prefer throwing 40$ in the nearest river than doing that if possible...

I will have to buy it soon, I have some extra cash that will arrive next week so perhaps a special treat for me that dream about a littlekeepersleeper they use exactly the same technique to prevent escape so that would be a dream come true for me, maybe if I don't use the snaps and just zip it up, I'm really great with my arms in my back but their product is especially designed to be hard to reach and unsnap I guess, would love to have any reviews if the OP can give an advice on this, it would be really appreciated...

Quote Originally Posted by CodyBaby View Post
    Just thinking about using scissors on a brand new bodysuit is for me a real pain, I agree I would do it to save embarrassing moments but hey, I agree its pretty cheap for a product like that the price is really perfect, but still its not free either, I would prefer throwing 40$ in the nearest river than doing that if possible...

I will have to buy it soon, I have some extra cash that will arrive next week so perhaps a special treat for me that dream about a littlekeepersleeper they use exactly the same technique to prevent escape so that would be a dream come true for me, maybe if I don't use the snaps and just zip it up, I'm really great with my arms in my back but their product is especially designed to be hard to reach and unsnap I guess, would love to have any reviews if the OP can give an advice on this, it would be really appreciated...
    I wish I could get some in my size, I'd like a little color.

With just the snaps, I think you could probably snap yourself out of them, I can do it easily by myself. It is just two snaps in the middle of your shoulder blades. If you were going to leave your house and wanted to make sure you didn't play with or take your diaper off while out and about, I think it's a perfect clothing choice. I would make sure the diaper was thick and a good plastic pants were over them to catch any leaks though. If you got the zipper option, I think it would be much harder to do so. They have the other option that is supposed to be more tear resistant material, so if you had that and the zipper option, I think you would potentially be in the situation. Not sure how that material is for cutting with scissors.

I'm not sure what its like with just the snaps, is there more than 2 snaps at the neck, how are we supposed to get in it exactly, their pictures aren't really clear about this...

On the back it kind of has a opening about mid way on your back. So you step into it and then pull up, then you snap the two snaps at the shoulder blade to keep it on. If I get time today I'll try to take a photo.