Thread: Hello all, from a grown little learning more about myself

Default Hello all, from a grown little learning more about myself

Hello everyone whom reads this,
    Firstly, it is a pleasure to be part of, what I have seen so far, an amazing forum and many thanks to the creator(s) and mods of this site. My name is PBandJaby and I am 29 yrs old. I haven't zoned in on my little age, but I know I enjoy my pampers and pacifier time. I joined this site so I can share my little side within an accepting community so that I can finally embrace what has shamed me for soooooo long. When I was six yrs old I remember my first attraction to diapers. For many years I only felt the gravity towards pampers, but more recently I have been more drawn to the 'little side' of the force, i.e paci's, onesies, and less dramatic baby attire. That being said, I am definitely a DL new to the AB. The comfort and peace I feel while being little is safe haven for me, but I do enjoy other activities such as writing, tennis, video games, poker, hiking, and ANY handyman type of work (I like working with my hands). I have rambled long enough so this is PBandJaby signing off wishing you all a wonderfully blessed day!

Hey PBandJaby. I'm new around here! Do you own any baby attire yet?

Welcome reluctant! I have a little bit... a plain white onesie, 3 binkies, and a pair of plastic pants. You?

PB, I don't! I have bought and thrown out pacis and bottles before. I always get too scared to keep that stuff around.

Oh, and I bought footie pajamas once, but they were just a little too small :/

Hello PBandJaby welcome to adisc.
    I am sure you will find many interesting things to chat about here. While coming to grips with your DL AB side can be a seem a bit shameful keep in mind there are thousands of us out there you are not alone. I have found that talking about my DL side here has gone a long way to helping me understand my self better. Do not underestimate the power of verbalizing your wants to helping you sort things out in your mind.
    That being said I am a cabinet maker its very nice to see a fellow handyman in the forum. What kind of projects have you undertaken?

Hiya PB, and welcome to ADISC. You are in good company!

I always get excited when I see writers, because I am a BIG reader. You name it, and I would probably give it a try. Historical, contemporary, romance, sci-fi, YA, and a small bit of fantasy even (if it's not too intimidating). What sort of genres are you into?

Quote Originally Posted by pajamalover View Post
    Hello PBandJaby welcome to adisc.
    I am sure you will find many interesting things to chat about here. While coming to grips with your DL AB side can be a seem a bit shameful keep in mind there are thousands of us out there you are not alone. I have found that talking about my DL side here has gone a long way to helping me understand my self better. Do not underestimate the power of verbalizing your wants to helping you sort things out in your mind.
    That being said I am a cabinet maker its very nice to see a fellow handyman in the forum. What kind of projects have you undertaken?
    Thank you for your kind words and advice. I've known since 2001 that there are many like us, but my acceptance is complicated by marital and maternal aspects. To be honest, I'm not sure what I hope to gain from this site. I truly feel like an incarnation of the word 'oxymoron' That being said, you are right...maybe I am here just for a little verbalization

I have never worked in cabinetry, but I do have a good bit of experience in wood works i.e. fencing, decks, and arbors.

Quote Originally Posted by henni View Post
    Hiya PB, and welcome to ADISC. You are in good company!

I always get excited when I see writers, because I am a BIG reader. You name it, and I would probably give it a try. Historical, contemporary, romance, sci-fi, YA, and a small bit of fantasy even (if it's not too intimidating). What sort of genres are you into?
    Hi Henni, sorry to disappoint, but I am not that type of writer I should have clarified as I meant to say I like to 'thought log' personally (not even as a blog). This and other recent post are among the few public shares I have mustard the courage to contribute. I do like reading and like you all genres interest me....except romance, I find most of them way too cheezy XOXO, lol

My favorite is probably your least as it is a Stephen King fantasy series 'The Dark Tower'

Well, thanks for replying and I hope to see you around