Thread: Looking to get my first AIO and need help

Question Looking to get my first AIO and need help

Ok well here before long I'll be coming into some money and with that I wanna get my first AIO diaper so I know I always have one to wear whenever I want.But sadly I've no real clue what places actually make AIOs or what places/people actually make quality AIOs.So please any of you that do know of people/places that make good quality ones let me know because I only know of Dependico and some person on ebay and I'm not even sure of the quality of those two places/people so please help me

I've loved my aio from angels best. They ship from Colorado and they are very comfortable. I have two and am looking to get a third and maybe fourth. Here is a link to one of the offerings, just to get you to where you can view others .

Just my two cents with my experience

I'm a big Dependeco user. I have ten of them and been using them for over a year. I buy mine only from the site.
    Here's the link all in one adult baby cloth diapers

Dependeco on eBay or Babykins.

I just got a aio diaper from angels best on ebay and I love how confortable it is, ive not actually used it yet, except for as extra protection over a disposable. Im waiting untill I have at least 2, to use it so that I can rotate.

i have had Dependeco AIO and am not overly impressed. They do still get wet on the outside of the diaper So plastic pants are still needed.

I got my AIO at and im a 32 also and a medium fits me perfict but if u want to get a prefold as a soaker you can get a large. It has a PUL liner so it is dryer safe and super easy to wash. Hot wash cold rinse All Free and Clear deturgent and dry on a medium setting works wonders and they fluff up after a few washes its call quilting.

So I actually wet my aio diaper for the first time todayand it worked good. I did it because I was doing laundry anyway. Ill definitely buy a few more but it seems like theyre gonna be a bit more work then disposables.

Thanks for all the help and personal reviews everyone and I think I'll probably get an angels best for my first then make a dependico my second

So again thanks everyone ^_^