Thread: greetings

Default greetings

Hello all....just seeing what this site is all about...may make a new friend...have been into the lifestyle many years and alone

Quote Originally Posted by thywolf View Post
    Hello all....just seeing what this site is all about...may make a new friend...have been into the lifestyle many years and alone
    Hi thywolf! Welcome to the community! I promise you will not be alone here. Most of us share the love of diapers like you do. We are here to support each other and make friends as well. I see in your profile you like karaoke. Do you go anywhere to perform or just stay at home with friends and do it? Hmmm. Seems like there's a member with a name of karaoke...You might meet her. Welcome again!

How are you, thywolf? I'm the one zip was referring to (in case you could not tell by my handle). I don't get out to karaoke clubs as much as I used to, though I still love doing that. Mostly I sing at home with my own professional machine and my collection of 3300 songs...

Hi there karaoke girl.... that's for reply...I love to go out and sing as a form of social life. ..love to sing a lot of Johnny Cash type songs...I have a selection of about 200000 songs. A lot of doubles though....using a computer and software..

I love Johnny Cash!

It says you're into computers in your profile. What was one of your first computers you fell in love with?

I grew up with an upgraded IBM PC junior thanks to my dad. Didn't get another computer until windows 95 came out. Going from DOS to windows 95 was crazy.