Thread: My first online order

Default My first online order

Sorry for starting a new thread if I shouldn't have, I'm still new. So yeah, as the title says, I'm preparing for my first on-line order. Since I still live with my father, this is, of course is risky business. The most important part is mentally preparing myself if anything along the dad lines go wrong. How's Maxi slip for a first 'real' diaper?

Sallybrown

Keep an eye on the tracking date and make all efforts to be close for interception.

Cheers. Dad said that he'd put it in my bedroom if it arrives while I'm away, how ever, he did not say he wouldn't open it :P

I recently bought Goodnites off of amazon.com and my dad just left the box in my room unopened but it did however say 30 count and size lg-xl on the box but I guess he thought nothing of it because he didn't say anything

If you buy from XP Medical you can use a prepaid visa card you can buy at Walgreens or use Paypal so it doesn't show up on your bank statement. They use fed-ex so you could have it delivered to a fed-ex office location for you to pick up. They pack all their products in plain brown boxes. Father will never know. They have tena slip as well as other premium brands. That's what I'm gonna do anyway.

Mmm, unfortunately, my current location (New Zealand) means xp isn't very ideal, but I found a place that sells Tena slip maxi's and Molicare super plus', so it's nice to finally have some variety.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubche View Post
    How's Maxi slip for a first 'real' diaper?
    If it's the plastic backed ones, probably the most "high tech" diaper that I've ever used. The odor control is excellent, they're quite thin for their capacity, and the inside turns into a sort of gel rather than clumping when it gets really wet.

As far as online orders go, the best thing is just to not care that there's a package coming so that no one gets curious about why you're so excited for a package. If you do look like you were excited about getting it, they'll probably wonder why you didn't immediately tear it open in the front hallway rather than take it to your room and make it disappear. Then the only other thing is have an idea in mind for what you'll say that it is in the event anyone asks.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubche View Post
    Mmm, unfortunately, my current location (New Zealand) means xp isn't very ideal, but I found a place that sells Tena slip maxi's and Molicare super plus', so it's nice to finally have some variety.
    They are from Nurse Maude Shop Online - The Online Store ? Thats the only good shop I know of. I want to buy from the abuniverse but I keep being put off by the ridiculous shipping prices.. Its about $50 shipping to NZ for just one pack.

Yeah, that's the place. They're doing this really rad thing until the end of February where shipping is FREE!! My diapers arrived today, three days in transit. Great service, 10/10. I feel like I need to get more before the shipping event finishes. That'll be an issue.

I'm thinking that if I order more, then I need to come up with a 'hobby' that would explain the somewhat large parcels I would receive .

Tena Slip Maxi are a great first diaper to try! I'm sure you will be quite fond of them. I agree with the user that said they're a very "high tech" sorta diaper. They're good for being discreet around family or roommates because they don't make a whole lot of noise.