Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Working out while wearing

Default Working out while wearing

Has anyone tried working out while wearing diapers? Im curious if its really comfortable while running on the treadmill or not. What brands do you recommend for running in?

I did one in a pullups. It was mostly horrible.
    If you sweat, you get very uncortable.

I would not do it again.
    If I'd be forced to, I'd wear a catheter and leg bag instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishamongmen View Post
    Has anyone tried working out while wearing diapers? Im curious if its really comfortable while running on the treadmill or not. What brands do you recommend for running in?
    Working out in diapers? That sounds interesting and it would certainly make me wanna work out :3

I think it would be kind of fun depending on the diaper. Also if it was a pull up style or a tape style of diaper, I think the pull up one would be better, I would be afraid of the sides opening on the other.

I have worn beneath cotton running pants (with drawstring) when I was in college. Just walking to the club location on campus about 1 mile away was enough to bother me with the padding between my legs. I would defintely not run in them. Also, I could feel the cotton jogging pants slipping on my plastic underpants and was thankful I had a tight drawstring. Add in the overall bulk and I was happy the jogging pants were a bit large in the butt (though I still felt self-conscious that someone might hear the sound when I was moving). I lifted some weights but just felt uncomfortable doing any exercise from the waist down. Having people know I wore protection at night for security reasons is one thing; having them find out I sometimes liked to wear during the day also would definitley bother some people that can understand the bedding protection but not the enjoyment. But this is just my opinion.

I do mon, wed, and Friday. I have to due to my OAB. I would not get through a workout without going several times. If your not use to it, yes it's uncomfortable. I wear the Biancos from Bambino. It took me time to get use to it and skin to get use to the rashes, which I don't get anymore. All is great now! I'm sure people even see my diaper once in a while if my shirt pulls up, but I try to do a good job of hiding it!

Yeah somebody seeing it would be my big fear
    I don't think someone seeing it is really that big of issue, I sometimes would wear for shorter runs, like up to 3 miles. But it does cause alot of chafing.

No one really cares. They may look out of curiosity. It's a good topic of discussion if someone is curious. I know people have seen mine and look but don't care. I don't care, I'm too focused at the gym. If they say something I would tell them it has been a life long medical condition.

Yeah somebody seeing it would be my big fear

If you don't mind me asking, what type do you usually wear to run in and how bad is the chafing?