Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pacifiers

Default Pacifiers

What is your favorite pacifier to use if you have one. Also I was thinking of buying new pacifiers but I don't know which one to get and which ones are good

I love my custom cherry dummy, it's almost two inches long!

But I always go back to my Tommee Tippee 'super soft' dummy. They are pretty big (and very soft, yet firm) and feel very comfortable in my mouth

i was on a 6 month binge with my paci. I would use it every night up until recently. I just stopped using it all of a sudden. I find it actually hard to sleep with it. Im sure at some point my body will crave it again but hey what ever i can wait .

i got a mam nuk5 glow in the dark paci

i have kinda been wanting to get a Pacifier myself, cause i always sleep with my mouth alittle open (cause of my jaw) but im not sure :/

Quote Originally Posted by cd158 View Post
    What is your favorite pacifier to use if you have one. Also I was thinking of buying new pacifiers but I don't know which one to get and which ones are good
    I've always been partial to the Nuk guards. I'm not sure why, I guess I just like the way that they look. I've got some Nuk 5's before and liked them. Then I found that you could get Nuk 5 pacifiers in different colors from (I think) the Baby Pants website.

I recently got a Nuk 7 silicone pacifier from Pacifers R Us. I really like that one. The Nuk 7 is just the nipple tho. It has a different guard than the Nuk ones have. But the nipple is shaped like the nuk nipples, just much larger. If that makes any sense.

I wish they still had the old-school pacifiers you could get back in the 70s babies from the hospital nurseries. I was the only place and get them to was the hospital. Gerber makes a lot of great ones sodas Evenflo. To be interesting to see what they have now when I start having babies again.

I got a nuk 5 in the mail today from Baby Pant. I find the length from the guard to the "'bulb" of the nipple is to too short. Way better than the 6-18 month ones though.

Quote Originally Posted by AmberBulb95 View Post

But I always go back to my Tommee Tippee 'super soft' dummy. They are pretty big (and very soft, yet firm) and feel very comfortable in my mouth
    I agree, I also find this dummy really comfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by AmberBulb95 View Post

I prefer the same dummy to . It's so comforting to suck on. How often does everyone use them?