Thread: Rawr to everyone! :3

Smile Rawr to everyone! :3

Rawrawr :3
    I'm quite new on this site, so *ahem*
    Hai, I'm an 18 year old, diaper loving Dinosaur, called Alexander (Axel V) from Denmark. Glad to be able to meet more people of same interest. :3 I'm looking forward to see what will be happening around here. :3

-Axel.V

Quote Originally Posted by AxelV View Post
    Hai, I'm an 18 year old, diaper loving Dinosaur, called Alexander (Axel V) from Denmark. Glad to be able to meet more people of same interest. :3 I'm looking forward to see what will be happening around here. :3

-Axel.V
    Welcome to ADISC AxelV! Not too many dinosaurs here. Maybe you will start a trend? I see in your profile you like to draw. What kind of drawings are you currently doing?

Hi! I thought I was the only DLing dinosaur in the world! and its very funy too but my real name life name is Alexander! anyways welcome and i know you'll have a good time here!

Heh, well I wish I could draw like that. But it's a friend of mine who drew it for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Rawrawr It's nice to already meet another dino.

Well well well,isnt it the lovely crinkled dino I meet once on another place.

Its great that your giving this forum a shot. You allready know me from a art web site anyways. This is a good place to get advice on many subjects that tend to come up in the diaper fandom and such but...Glad to see ya again Axel!!

-Charr

-Axel.V
    Oh, oh! Welcome to ADISC! Dinosaurs are so cool! I used to love them so much when I as younger, probably because of Land Before Time. Is a Cranidos or Rampardos in your avatar? If so that's really cool! I've become so obessed with Pokemon lately, though you might be able to somewhat get a vibe from my avatar that I tend to like... well..

(Kirlia, Gothorita, Misdreavus, Meloetta and Mawile are my favorites don't pinch me, I'm sorry!)

I'm so glad you are glad to meet people with the same interests! I'm sure there are tons around here to get to know, both Adult Babies, Diaper Lovers, Furries, Diaper Furs, Pokemon fans.. and whatever else you find interesting in this world? What are some of those things, if you don't mind me asking. You know, it's always a great way to start to make some fast friends! I've sure seen some people make friends really fast too!

I hope your experience with ADISC is wonderful AxelV and if it's ever not, you can always count on me to try to make it better! Pinky promise!

Hiya Axel, and welcome to ADISC.
    Your RAWR made me come take a look.

I am a dwaggie here so I rawr too *giggles*

Again welcome, and hope you will enjoy it here.
    Lots of friendly people here. ^_^

ish MEgaChar <3
    It's great to see you again buddy. :33 I can't wait to talk to you again sometime. :3

- - - Updated - - -

Daww thank you so much <3
    I'm a Rampardos BTW. :3 As for your favorite Pokemon, I won't pinch ya'. I'm a friendly dino. :3
    My diaper interests are mostly just diaper playing, I like to just wiggle around in them too sometimes. x3
    I'm looking forward to our friendship. :33

- - - Updated - - -

Rawrawr! Thank you so much

- - - Updated - - -

Yay! rawrawrawr :333 Thanks buddy. Nice to meet a draggy too

ish MEgaChar <3
    It's great to see you again buddy. :33 I can't wait to talk to you again sometime. :3

- - - Updated - - -

Daww thank you so much <3
    I'm a Rampardos BTW. :3 As for your favorite Pokemon, I won't pinch ya'. I'm a friendly dino. :3
    My diaper interests are mostly just diaper playing, I like to just wiggle around in them too sometimes. x3
    I'm looking forward to our friendship. :33

- - - Updated - - -

Rawrawr! Thank you so much

- - - Updated - - -

Yay! rawrawrawr :333 Thanks buddy. Nice to meet a draggy too
    Thanks for being nice about my favorite Pokemon. Hehe. You are a friendly dino! I'm looking forward to it too!