Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bambino responds about issues with my Bellisimo case

Default Bambino responds about issues with my Bellisimo case

Just received this e-mail from bambino customer support.

Hello name removed, yes we have receive your e-mails and with the help of your photographs have discussed the problem with the manufacture who just returned from their Chinese New Years vacation.

The higher placement of the tape tabs on the medium Bellissimo was due to the increased overall length of the diaper . The manufacture felt the need to raise the tape tabs up by 1". The gap between the tape tabs has remained the same. This change in this manufacturing run may cause some people to have to re-adjust the diaper to fit more comfortably. We will be evaluating the need to lower tape tab positioning on the next manufacturing run.

Regarding the padding, the core was reduced by 1" while the plastic was increased by 2". However the weight of the core and the core spec has not changed.

The leg lycra gathers (stitching) on the photograph you sent us is out of spec and could effect the seal around your leg, there should be at least 3-4 strands of lycra for it to be in spec.

The overall spec of the diaper in terms of core weight, amount of SAP and total absorbent capacity has not changed.

name removed, we stand behind our products 100% and will either replace or issue a refund for those diapers that are missing the correct amount of the lycra strands. Please let us know how many diapers are effected and how you would like to proceed.

Thank you.

Bambino Customer Service

Wow, that seems nice of them to offer that.
    You decide what you going to do?

Quote Originally Posted by StargazerBleu View Post
    Wow, that seems nice of them to offer that.
    You decide what you going to do?
    Considering they aren't sure if they are going to put the tapes lower on the next run, O'm taking a refund for now. I'll try them again in the future and frankly asides this case Bambino has had a great run in my book.

I might need to get a refund too. I tested the Bellissimo's and sure enough they weren't up to par. I might to wait a bit longer before Bambino Diapers align the demands of the customers with the stock tn the warehouse. Thanks for the update Fire2box for the update.

Well, everybody is different. For me, the new placement of the tapes is perfect, and doesn't cause the diaper to grind into my thighs. In my opinion, this is Bambino's best diaper yet.

I really do hope they fix that diaper i still have a few cases left of it so i am gonna save those until bambino can hopefully fix these issues

Is it just the bellisimos that have the problem?

Default Bambino responds about issues with my Bellisimo case

Quote Originally Posted by mommyslittlewiatt View Post
    Is it just the bellisimos that have the problem?
    The teddies have the same leg elastics and tape issues, but I have no idea if the absorbancy is different from the older teddies, as I only just got them in the mail.

The soft backsheet though...AMAZING.
    Last edited by Dan09; 11-Feb-2014 at 20:32.

I just got my teddies yesterday but I only inspected 1 of them and it looked fine... I'm gonna have to look at the rest later for problems.

The only reason why they offered me a replacement or refund is due to the lack of strands along the leg cuffs which has impacted performance. It's impossible to "flood" even on a initial wetting without getting a tell-tale diaper leak.

Teddies, classico never had as much SAP as Belissimo's so there shouldn't really be any comparisons made between the two.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bambinobaby View Post
    Well, everybody is different. For me, the new placement of the tapes is perfect, and doesn't cause the diaper to grind into my thighs. In my opinion, this is Bambino's best diaper yet.
    Sounds like you might of needed to move onto Large.