Thread: Wipes

Default Wipes

Out of curiosity what is everybody's favorite wipes to use for me I am really fond of Huggies one and done refreshing cucumber melon

Pampers Babyfresh all the way! My mommy and daddy used those on me for diaper changes when I was little, so those bring me back to childhood. I remember when those came in the blue packages...at least the scent is still pretty similar still.

Pampers baby fresh! I love the smell and feel of them

Huggies Supreme

I've been using Huggies the past few months and I love them. I had been using the Cottonel wipes before that and the Huggies blow them away!

Quote Originally Posted by surgelover View Post
    Out of curiosity what is everybody's favorite wipes to use for me I am really fond of Huggies one and done refreshing cucumber melon
    I mostly use the Pampers wipes. Here lately, with the cold weather; I've really been enjoying using my wipes warmer. I picked it up at Wal-mart a few years back, and it basically heats up the wipes before you use them. Makes cold weather diaper changes much better, so you don't have to deal with ice cold wipes.

When I first started caring for adult babies, I used all varieties of Huggies and pampers brands. Back then, I felt like the pampers ones were too soapy. So I mostly use Huggies. Ashley is one that they don't make any more calm Chubbs. I'll see you see you some of the store brands, but they stunk.
    Sorry about my phone's dictation.

I have always been fond of Johnson's baby, I sometimes try a store brand. I have never really used Pampers or Huggies, just feel they can be expensive for what they are. But maybe one day if I see them on special I may be tempted.