So last night I wet my Leakmaster Aio cloth diaper for the first time and it was amazing. It absorbed quite well event though I did not wash it before like your suppose to do with cloth diapers to get the full absorbency. It only leaked a little out the side but I didn't expect much this time around. So I said before when I got on this web site that I would do a review of these Leakmasters so here it is.

Leakmaster All in One Cloth Diaper Medium with a PUL liner which comes stander on these.

Price- $45 with $9 shipping
but with the price of bambinos being roughly a dollar a piece this diaper just has to last me more than two months and then it is cheaper than disposables. (based off a one diaper a day)

1 being horrible ...or comparable to depends
10 be wonderful

Comfort- 10
These are the best diapers I have ever worn.

Fit- 8
For my body type it fits me perfect but I feel that the elastic is not snug enough to my crotch to make me feel safe wetting while sleeping (I'm a side sleeper)

Capacity- insufficient test results
I have not worn or used these enough to say honestly what i rank the capacity as.

Washing and drying- 5
I am inexperienced with washing cloth diapers but I did a bit of research and I am using All free and clear laundry detergent with a hot wash/ cold rinse. Drying I start it at medium heat then after about a half hour I switch it to low heat.

This is all i can say about it for now but if anyone has any questions please comment below and I will try and answer them as soon as I can.