Thread: Got my first super dry kids

Default Got my first super dry kids

Well I got my first pack of super dry kids! They are absolutely everything I've been looking for in a diaper! I'm strictly a diaper lover and only care about wearing. They bring me back to simpler stress free times:-) love em

Yes! Those are pretty great. The design and single tapes really are reminiscent of the diapers i wish still fit me haha

They are a fun diaper to wear, really fun play diaper.
    Not the best for function, at least not for me.
    Tho I do love the all around prints.

I love the ABU SDKs!

They are very crinkly! My only complaint is that the fit is terrible, but I wonder if they shipped me some smalls instead of medium. There's a bit of a gap up the front after I'm tapped up. It usually needs extra tape.

I love the single tape design though! Pretty solid.

If you got the single tape variety, you got mediums. IIRC the smalls have dual tapes.

They are pretty much my favorite diaper...they are so cute, feel comfy and work good for me Just wish shipping wasnt so expensive

I too love sdk and cushies! The super dry kids take me back to that magical time in history when I discovered disposable diapers again. I ordered a half case (40) of sdk recently with the baby fresh scent and word of caution, I won't order them scented again! The box was at my door when I returned home and I could smell them from 10 feet away, no joke! I still wonder what the UPS driver thought? Probably made his truck smell great!

Quote Originally Posted by DLMunky View Post
    I too love sdk and cushies! The super dry kids take me back to that magical time in history when I discovered disposable diapers again. I ordered a half case (40) of sdk recently with the baby fresh scent and word of caution, I won't order them scented again! The box was at my door when I returned home and I could smell them from 10 feet away, no joke! I still wonder what the UPS driver thought? Probably made his truck smell great!
    yeah the baby fresh scent smeel is preatty strong kind of hard to hide even in a closet or a box or somthing
    any ways i like the sdk too and the cushies i dont wear them very often sadly becuse its so expensive to have them shipped in europe

SDKs are definitely among my favorite diapers. I've actually never had a problem with them being not very absorbent. While I can't say exactly how many full wettings they have, as when I'm padded I tend to go "little and often" I'd probably say it's a good 2-3. Not as good as some of the higher brands, but definitely good for having a nice padded evening.

Odd about the scenting though. I ordered a 30 case several months ago with the scent, and I remember it not being all that strong even when I first got them (they're all gone by now). Is it possible the scent level tends to vary? I've only ever ordered a full case from them once so I can't really judge that myself.