Thread: Very shy new boy

Default Very shy new boy

really scared of posting but here goes anyway...

hello i'm not much of a talker since i'm not that great at it. after coming more into terms of accepting myself as an ABDL though i wanted--i mean.. i needed to be somewhere with others like myself and hopefully make some friends too

You've come to the right place - we don't bite. I don't post all that much myself unless it feels I have something to contribute. What are some of your more ordinary interests? I like most anything that has to do with machines or rock n roll. This is the only site of this nature I am a member of since there are more real-life topics to discuss and I consider it to be home, I hope you get to feel the same way

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncy View Post
    really scared of posting but here goes anyway...

hello i'm not much of a talker since i'm not that great at it. after coming more into terms of accepting myself as an ABDL though i wanted--i mean.. i needed to be somewhere with others like myself and hopefully make some friends too
    Hi Chauncy, welcome to the community. I understand your fear. Last year when I joined, I was also very leery of opening up and sharing myself on here also. I learned over time that the people here are friendly and don't bite. I've learned a lot about the subject of ABDL and myself also. Feel free to just read the posts and get used to being here. No pressure but also feel free to join in on the conversations, when you are ready.

It would be great to know more about you, your hobbies, interests. Are you a student or working? Don't feel you have to answer anything you feel is too personal. We don't want to pry, just want to get to know you better.

I'm a software engineer myself. Have been doing software for over 30 years, mainly C programming language. I hope to be retiring soon and moving on to the next big adventure.

Again, welcome and I hope to see you around.
    @11hinzvic

Hello and welcome. I understand what you are saying I am kind of new to this myself.