Thread: I am PixieGiggles I want to know me and you to know me and I you - giggle !

Default I am PixieGiggles I want to know me and you to know me and I you - giggle !

1) Hello! Who are you?

I guess if I knew me well enough I wouldn't be here. I have for a long time known I was a sissy and was glad to be someone for a change, for a long while before that I was a nobody nothing. And then I was a lie pretending to be a lie with in a lie always knowing that the real lie was that it was not a lie.

I learned that a sissy was a nice person to be and let me show others the best part of me. But people didn't like the real part of me.

Me, a sissy. A delightful, exciting, energetic bundle of joy,who had the ability to have fun, while being fun and helping others have fun. But when the anchor that held the sissy down was gone she realized there was more to being her then a sissy and they may not like her but they hurt him. So she took naps and they grow longer and longer.

But being a sissy has changed, I still like being a sissy and would let those that love me call me sissy in an loving, accepting, way but not in the mean way that degraded and isolated me as it did as a child. The today sissy doesn't seem to be happy. Maybe the today sissy won't want me but maybe they will. Maybe I'll stop calling myself a sissy so that they may have it. but I'll really miss it.

I am also a virgin but I still look forward to the night when my bride with me will share ourselves to each other and experience what only a virgin and a loved one (hopefully a virgin) can share --when married before God. You only get one chance for that, some sell it away, other rationized it something else. But they will never know what only a virgin can feel - be they man or women.

Now, I am what is called a Little. It is a different way to express who I am without having to add or detract from who I am. It seems to be more of a harmony -- of letting yourselves blend rather then sharing turns. A red-yellow mix will make orange.

For a while as a child, about 10, I played with being a pre-adult baby. I would like to explore that side of me some more, but now as an Adult, for it is interesting and I need to know what causes this desire. especially as I may soon not regress to a baby but actually be one. Not just a person in a diaper but one that is mostly helpless, but is still loved.

Maybe I don't belong here any more; but I read a lot of interesting stuff by people dealing with life. And while I read, Kerri has stopped blending with me and we aren't blending.

She wants to be just her and is mad at the world and mad at me. She had to hide for so long from what the world would do to her?. I know it sounds like I'm talking about two separate people or personalities but I'm not. It is just an easy way to explain what I don't fully understand, but I'm learning.

2) What brings you here?
    I became sick 3 years ago. I saw a need for my having a need for diapers in a bleak future --maybe, maybe soon, maybe, not for awhile. maybe!!

I came to see if I could wear one again and still feel like me. being me being me is very important to a little or a former little. She's napping again but as she has taught me so much I want her back blending. I think I could and still express myself except for the Kerri part and that is the best part of me. It's not about sex it's about identity.

3) what else do I like

I like the theater and teaching and walking, I still can, reading but I don't, teaching, and playing games like chess or playing volleyball in the rain, and movies, and drinking water, and butterflies. I like life. But have learned that it is not about liking things it is about growing.

But most I love helping people and also being helped, I enjoy writing and I love to go to church. I love God.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

A chance to tell about me and learn about you. To give help and wanted advice. Maybe write a story or two. To meet and be a friend and supporter. To share my ideas to improve and get people to start talking to each other about what concerns they may have. Talking works, Kerri talks, blended Kerri talks, the injured one does only a bit.

Already, just after reading here a while my little and I will blend even better and for this I do need to talk diaper, thank those who are helping me to not be afraid and that maybe I will enjoy the good part of being diapered again. I hope you will let me stay and maybe be my friend.
    PixieGiggles.

Does any knows what this means - it is on the menu bar but I don't get it - giggle.
    You have 74 new posts

And I still get lost, giggle, navigating. How do you go backwards giggle giggle.

Gig-giggle - were is the signature and how do you make it.

I hope you, giggle - still like me. Please! I like you!

Quote Originally Posted by PixieGiggles View Post
    1) Hello! Who are you?

I guess if I knew me well enough I wouldn't be here. I have for a long time known I was a sissy and was glad to be someone for a change, for a long while before that I was a nobody nothing. And then I was a lie pretending to be a lie with in a lie always knowing that the real lie was that it was not a lie.

I learned that a sissy was a nice person to be and let me show others the best part of me. But people didn't like the real part of me.

Me, a sissy. A delightful, exciting, energetic bundle of joy,who had the ability to have fun, while being fun and helping others have fun. But when the anchor that held the sissy down was gone she realized there was more to being her then a sissy and they may not like her but they hurt him. So she took naps and they grow longer and longer.

But being a sissy has changed, I still like being a sissy and would let those that love me call me sissy in an loving, accepting, way but not in the mean way that degraded and isolated me as it did as a child. The today sissy doesn't seem to be happy. Maybe the today sissy won't want me but maybe they will. Maybe I'll stop calling myself a sissy so that they may have it. but I'll really miss it.

I am also a virgin but I still look forward to the night when my bride with me will share ourselves to each other and experience what only a virgin and a loved one (hopefully a virgin) can share --when married before God. You only get one chance for that, some sell it away, other rationized it something else. But they will never know what only a virgin can feel - be they man or women.

Now, I am what is called a Little. It is a different way to express who I am without having to add or detract from who I am. It seems to be more of a harmony -- of letting yourselves blend rather then sharing turns. A red-yellow mix will make orange.

For a while as a child, about 10, I played with being a pre-adult baby. I would like to explore that side of me some more, but now as an Adult, for it is interesting and I need to know what causes this desire. especially as I may soon not regress to a baby but actually be one. Not just a person in a diaper but one that is mostly helpless, but is still loved.

Maybe I don't belong here any more; but I read a lot of interesting stuff by people dealing with life. And while I read, Kerri has stopped blending with me and we aren't blending.

She wants to be just her and is mad at the world and mad at me. She had to hide for so long from what the world would do to her?. I know it sounds like I'm talking about two separate people or personalities but I'm not. It is just an easy way to explain what I don't fully understand, but I'm learning.

2) What brings you here?
    I became sick 3 years ago. I saw a need for my having a need for diapers in a bleak future --maybe, maybe soon, maybe, not for awhile. maybe!!

I came to see if I could wear one again and still feel like me. being me being me is very important to a little or a former little. She's napping again but as she has taught me so much I want her back blending. I think I could and still express myself except for the Kerri part and that is the best part of me. It's not about sex it's about identity.

3) what else do I like

I like the theater and teaching and walking, I still can, reading but I don't, teaching, and playing games like chess or playing volleyball in the rain, and movies, and drinking water, and butterflies. I like life. But have learned that it is not about liking things it is about growing.

But most I love helping people and also being helped, I enjoy writing and I love to go to church. I love God.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

A chance to tell about me and learn about you. To give help and wanted advice. Maybe write a story or two. To meet and be a friend and supporter. To share my ideas to improve and get people to start talking to each other about what concerns they may have. Talking works, Kerri talks, blended Kerri talks, the injured one does only a bit.

Already, just after reading here a while my little and I will blend even better and for this I do need to talk diaper, thank those who are helping me to not be afraid and that maybe I will enjoy the good part of being diapered again. I hope you will let me stay and maybe be my friend.
    PixieGiggles.

Does any knows what this means - it is on the menu bar but I don't get it - giggle.
    You have 74 new posts

And I still get lost, giggle, navigating. How do you go backwards giggle giggle.

Gig-giggle - were is the signature and how do you make it.

I hope you, giggle - still like me. Please! I like you!
    Hello, there! You went into quite a bit of detail, and if you ask me the way you worded all of this is just ADORABLE! The people here are very supportive and a few, myself included, have experienced a bleak future in one form or another, so you're not alone there!

You want to BE supportive, too, it says here. Great! You'll fit right in and no doubt you'll find alot of friends you just haven't met yet.

Menu bar just says how many posts have been made since you last logged in, so no worries about that.

The best way to go back is to use the buttons at the top or bottom of a thread page. The one with one triangle takes you one page forward or back, depending on which one you click.

The signature editor is in your profile settings, although I think (but am not certain) that you need to be a contributor to do so.

If it means anything I don't see any reason NOT to like you! You sound like a great friend to have.

What a delightful post, and welcome. It reads a bit like a NNES but well-written and endearing. I think you will find yourself in good company among other God-loving sissies. Some days that side of me is not all too strong and I have yet to reveal it to anyone other than online; I would have to develop a strong bond with someone. Anyway hardly anyone in public would guess me for my delicate side, most of what they see is very grease-under-fingernails type of hobbies. I like to work with my hands, play and record music, and I volunteer at my church for a couple of different assignments but wherever I am, I like to be close to where the music and machines are

Hi Pixie ~ Your introduction was so lovely! I'm new, too, but I wanted to say hi and welcome you to ADISC. It makes my day to see bright-spirited, God-loving people. I really hope you like it here.

Hi Pixie. I'm glad you decided to stop by and introduce yourself. I know you will find answers to your questions here and I look forward to seeing you here. Welcome and say hi to Kerri when you see her.