Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: What is your mbti personality type?

Default What is your mbti personality type?

You can take an mbti test HERE

And read about your personality type HERE

I score as an INFP

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	infp-sensitive.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	42.2 KB 
ID:	20052

I've never taken this before. I'm more than a bit surprised at how well it described me.. I'm pretty cynical with these things, but then if you read the personality profile it tells you that.

I scored an INFP too!

I'm surprised as well as how much of it describes me.

INFP personalities are usually perceived as calm, reserved or even shy.

People with the INFP personality type have a clear sense of honor, which inspires and motivates them.

INFPs seek harmony in their lives and the surrounding environment

INFPs can easily speak in metaphors and parables, (...) It is also likely that an INFP will enjoy hypothetical or philosophical discussions more than any other type.

INFPs may also often retreat into their “hermit” state (this personality type can easily switch between the two states), withdrawing from the world and getting lost in their deep thoughts

In INFP eyes, even the most revolting person will have something worthy of respect or, at the very least, sympathy.
    All of the above are dead on.

Edit: Btw I just noticed that until now everyone in this thread has scored introverted as the higher trait.

INFJ... this time. ;-)

Usually I score a bit different, depending on my mood, since I'm very close to thinking vs feeling and Judging vs Prospecting (though I never had INTJ as an result somehow, so far)
    But it... fits. Especially that people usually assume I'm somewhat extrovert happens a lot.

And since I'm a business student, this is quite interesting: "The significant minority of INFJs who do pursue studies and careers in scientific areas tend to be as successful as their T counterparts, as it is "iNtuition" — the dominant function for the INFJ type — which governs the ability to understand abstract theory and implement it creatively."