Thread: New dl hi

Default New dl hi

Hi,just came across this site yesterday and was impressed. Don't normally join ABDL places, but here great because its much more than a dl hangout. I love that furries are here too.hope everyone is wet and happy.

Welcome I am sure that in no time you will feel right at home.
    I see your glad to see the furies here do you indulge once in a while? If you get a chance take some time tell us some more about yourself? the permanent posts at the top have some real good suggestions on intros

Quote Originally Posted by Dldoug View Post
    Hi,just came across this site yesterday and was impressed. Don't normally join ABDL places, but here great because its much more than a dl hangout. I love that furries are here too.hope everyone is wet and happy.
    Welcome Dldoug, there sure is a lot to ADISC.. just as much as there is so much to every person who joins! I think this is a great place to hangout and discuss some fun things amongst some great people. I hope to see you post around and get your feet wet, though hopefully just in the conversation!

What sorts of fun things do you like? Any TV shows or books or movies you are passionate about?

Hi all, the furry/plushie/yiffing stuff is a newer interest to me,but was always there, just did not know it or the names.
    I really like the cute pics the members put next to there names. I found a a show called Wilferd and rally like it, I have the same bear as "Bear" in the show. I keep some of my stuffed animals in diapers, just to make them even hotter looking, giggle. I am also a diaper lover since I was about 7 or 8. Off all the things on my, todo list, hugging a person in a fur suit. It's up near the top of that list. There are other things that I like as well and more as I find out about them. I have been called very open minded a few times now. I'm not sure if that's a good thing sometimes.