Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adult sized super Undies :D

Default Adult sized super Undies :D

I did do a search of ADISC before posting thins an couldn't find any other theas about this.

I just wanted to share the news

Welcome to Adult Cloth Diaper Me - Quality Incontinence Underwear

I personally think they look awesome.

Any thoughts ?

They are pretty awesome, I have quite a few pair. However the email support isn't very good.

Now that they have a XL size on their Bedwetting Pants, I may try to get one, but they aren't in stock, I will never ever make the mistake of ordering an item that isn't in stock, heard and read a bunch of horror stories about waiting a really long time before receiving their items, or the order being canceled after awhile without any reply from anyone. At the price they offer them, I certainly want to make sure I'll receive it quickly, after checking it for me the shipping and cost for one of them would be 83,25$, I won't take the risk, I'm not sure of the appropriate size to order either, problem is I'm around 40" waist but I have to wear a belt or my pants are falling off, so unsure if their products are made really large or tight fitting I don't think we can exchange them (hygiene concerns here) and it would be such a problem having to ship it myself back too (I can squeeze into L/XL GoodNites they are tight but I love it even if they clearly aren't my size)
    I'm dreaming of them seriously, but taking the risk at this high price, I'm not sure...

You should try ordering these from the real company that makes them.

For $50, it seems like a huge rip off.

They're many other options out there that are cheaper and more effective. Dependeco is reputable by many here if you are looking for an All in One type of cloth diaper. These are only $30. They're also other reputable sellers on Ebay and Etsy that make great products as well.

Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post
    You should try ordering these from the real company that makes them.

For $50, it seems like a huge rip off.

They're many other options out there that are cheaper and more effective. Dependeco is reputable by many here if you are looking for an All in One type of cloth diaper. These are only $30. They're also other reputable sellers on Ebay and Etsy that make great products as well.

I know about Dependeco, I got one of their diaper and its wonderful, I really like it, but I'm really looking at the Super Undies because there's a kid version of them, this would make it much more real for me, its a real problem that the original company doesn't offer them in larger sizes and are sticking to keep it a product only for kids...

The website posted above is the same company that makes them for kids, they are just keeping the adults sizes seperate. Same people same everything. I have talked to the owner before and that's how I know.

How come did they announce products that are back order, will this change or they only manufacture them on order ??? Just curious, I may order them for next Christmas, hope they will still be there...

I am not sure. I did hear about a slight redesign to different colors and a wider crotch but that's all I know. Perhaps they are working on this.

Well they look really nice but $50 is a lot it makes me wonder if they are worth it considering I can find all in one types on ebay or dependico but I'd never say no to giving them a try

Fifty dollars makes them totally unaffordable in my opinion I can find great products that work well on ebay for a lot less money. Good luck to all.