Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Those of us who are AB/DL alone

Question Those of us who are AB/DL alone

I know there are those of us who like age play just for age play alone. Having it as a fitish is cool so long as your comfortable with that. Personally I like it better when I keep my sexual side out of it.

So how many of us are there that like the plain old age play?

Yep, agree with you on that one. I know we are all sexual beings from the time we are born, but I just don't care to mix my age play with my sexual side. When I'm little, I just do little things and keep sex out of it and visa versa.

I agree I'm the same way I prefer to keep them seperate.

I agree with you as well. It's not really a sexual thing for me at all...

CrinklySiren

Its not sexual for me either, but I wouldn't call it "age play", seeing as (for me at least) age play denotes a sexual indication. I prefer to call it being "little" or expressing my "inner child" or some others prefer calling it "regressing", but i feel that term is too medical or psychology-driven. There are scenarios in which my diapers or outfits can give way to a sexual situation, but the outfits or diapers themselves have nothing to do with it, its all about "the scene". Seeing as I've been a "little" since i can remember (which is as far back as 4 years old), it was always an emotional and comfort thing for me.

This is cool how many of you have posted so far. I am glad that we are not the minority on here.

Quote Originally Posted by MLPPebble View Post
    This is cool how many of you have posted so far. I am glad that we are not the minority on here.
    Our polling and elsewhere indicates that it's more often a mix (as it is for me) rather than exclusively sexual or not. Not that you shouldn't feel you're in good company but the thread asks who feels that way, so we shouldn't be surprised to see a disproportionate response in favor.

Just as a semantic point, I don't think it's quite accurate to think of it in terms of ABDL plain or ABDL plus sex. It is as it is, there isn't an added (or a subtracted) component. Sexual stimulation is intrinsic to me like water's wetness. For me, it makes no sense without it. This is not to condemn those who don't see it like that as I'm sure it can be just as intrinsically comfort-driven. While it's nice to talk about it and have some common ground, I think it's ultimately less important than understanding we're all in this together despite our individual flavors.

You know everyone is entitled to their own opinion and the way you put it really was not offensive at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    Our polling and elsewhere indicates that it's more often a mix (as it is for me) rather than exclusively sexual or not. Not that you shouldn't feel you're in good company but the thread asks who feels that way, so we shouldn't be surprised to see a disproportionate response in favor.

Just as a semantic point, I don't think it's quite accurate to think of it in terms of ABDL plain or ABDL plus sex. It is as it is, there isn't an added (or a subtracted) component. Sexual stimulation is intrinsic to me like water's wetness. For me, it makes no sense without it. This is not to condemn those who don't see it like that as I'm sure it can be just as intrinsically comfort-driven. While it's nice to talk about it and have some common ground, I think it's ultimately less important than understanding we're all in this together despite our individual flavors.

Am about 50/50 , sometimes is sexual, an others it's about comfort