Thread: Customizing Sippy Cups?

Default Customizing Sippy Cups?

Anyone know if there are some customizable sippy cups available anywhere? Something you could insert your own design into, sort of like these. Playtex Insulator Cup 9 oz - 2 Pack,Colors and Design Vary: Baby

I've looked a bit now and have yet to find anything but looking at the above examples I'm wondering if I could possibly open them up somehow and do my own thing to them. Anybody have any experience with this?

I see a lot of double-walled design-your-own cups at the dollar store. Not quite sippy cups... but still very cute. They have a space in between that is meant for you to put your own decoration/print, and they look a bit like this:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1000x1000.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	47.2 KB 
ID:	20051

Yeah, something like those would be good. I'll have to check my local stores and see what's there. I'm going to buy a couple different cups I've seen and try to open them up. Hopefully it'll be easier to do than I'm imagining...

They had ones at the doller tree near me where you can take the cup apart and color the insert they give you or put whatever you want inside but the were coffie coffie cups my wife bought one.