Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Hello, from South Texas.

  1. #1

    Default Hello, from South Texas.

    I'm a high-school student from South Texas.

    I love my family, shooting, fishing, band (I play flute and piccolo), PC gaming, and of course my little side.

    I really first discovered my DL side after an incident with an illness. I was told the best thing I could do was drink as much water and get as much sleep as possible. I took that literally, drank about 2 gallons of water in less than 8 hours, and you can probably guess how that worked out. I did finally come out to my father (but no one else) about my interest after that experience, and luckily, he understood and allowed me to get what I needed. After lots of research on who I was and why I was having these feelings, I picked up an interest in the AB community and it sort of developed from there.

    I really just want to get to know the community, maybe get some advice on coming out, decent products, etc., the whole bit...

    Ntd.
    Last edited by Ntd303; 09-Feb-2014 at 03:07.

  2. #2

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Ntd303 View Post
    I'm a high-school student from South Texas.

    I love my family, shooting, fishing, band (I play flute and piccolo), PC gaming, and of course my little side.

    I really first discovered my DL side after an incident with an illness. I was told the best thing I could do was drink as much water and get as much sleep as possible. I took that literally, drank about 2 gallons of water in less than 8 hours, and you can probably guess how that worked out. I did finally come out to my father (but no one else) about my interest after that experience, and luckily, he understood and allowed me to get what I needed. After lots of research on who I was and why I was having these feelings, I picked up an interest in the AB community and it sort of developed form there.

    I really just want to get to know the community, maybe get some advice on coming out, decent products, etc., the whole bit...

    Ntd.
    Hi Ntd, if you are looking for information about AB/DL, you've come to the right place. There is lots of information here, feel free to look thru the posts and if you have specific questions, feel free to post them.

    So what grade in high school are you at? Any plans yet for college or for what you plan to do after graduation?

    Welcome to the community. See you around the site.

  3. #3

    Default

    Heya Ntd, welcome to the forum!

    Congrats on coming out to your father. Really glad to hear that he understands and supports you.

    What PC games are you into?
    Last edited by futurepunk92; 09-Feb-2014 at 03:28.

  4. #4

    Default

    Oh, lots. DayZ, Red Orchestra (1 and 2), Portal, various Source mods, a little Call of Duty, a good mix...

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Ntd303 View Post
    I'm a high-school student from South Texas.

    I love my family, shooting, fishing, band (I play flute and piccolo), PC gaming, and of course my little side.

    I really first discovered my DL side after an incident with an illness. I was told the best thing I could do was drink as much water and get as much sleep as possible. I took that literally, drank about 2 gallons of water in less than 8 hours, and you can probably guess how that worked out. I did finally come out to my father (but no one else) about my interest after that experience, and luckily, he understood and allowed me to get what I needed. After lots of research on who I was and why I was having these feelings, I picked up an interest in the AB community and it sort of developed from there.

    I really just want to get to know the community, maybe get some advice on coming out, decent products, etc., the whole bit...

    Ntd.
    Welcome aboard buddy! You're always welcomed here. I too am from Texas but further up north. Any plans for what's after high school? Oh, what sort of music are you into? Myself, I'm mainly into dubstep and video game soundtrack music.

  6. #6

    Default

    - - - Updated - - -



    Quote Originally Posted by 11hinzvic View Post
    Hi Ntd, if you are looking for information about AB/DL, you've come to the right place. There is lots of information here, feel free to look thru the posts and if you have specific questions, feel free to post them.

    So what grade in high school are you at? Any plans yet for college or for what you plan to do after graduation?

    Welcome to the community. See you around the site.
    I honestly don't mean to sound rude or paranoid, but my exact age will not be divulged.
    I think a master's in music at either A&M or University of Houston is a fair goal for now, but I'm not entirely sure.
    No specific plans for after graduation yet.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Quote Originally Posted by Green View Post
    Welcome aboard buddy! You're always welcomed here. I too am from Texas but further up north. Any plans for what's after high school? Oh, what sort of music are you into? Myself, I'm mainly into dubstep and video game soundtrack music.
    I like all kinds of music, I play in the marching band and wind ensemble (if you're not familiar, just search YouTube for 'concert band'), I also like instrumentals, jazz, etc., as well as some synthesized stuff.

  7. #7

    Default

    Hi Ntd, Welcome to the forums. How long have you played the flute for? Just curious because I used to play the flute also.

  8. #8

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by BigBaby100 View Post
    Hi Ntd, Welcome to the forums. How long have you played the flute for? Just curious because I used to play the flute also.
    Not quite 4 years... I have enjoyed it thus far and I don't foresee giving it up any time soon, as it will likely be my scholarship material for college.

Similar Threads

  1. Hello all from Texas
    By abfurniture in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 28-Aug-2012, 08:52
  2. Hello from Texas
    By TexasBaby in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 26-Jul-2011, 20:02
  3. Hello from Texas
    By bored1 in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 15-Apr-2010, 00:26
  4. Hello from Texas
    By Latexman in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 28-Mar-2010, 03:49
  5. Greetings from Texas
    By TexasBoy in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 19-Mar-2010, 22:08

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.