Thread: Hello

Cool Hello

Hello Everyone.

I am here to hopefully meet other with some of the same intrests as me.

I like being punished like we were punished when I was growing up. I like to be punished with spankings, put back in diapers (for pants peeing or bed wetting), made to stand or kneel in the corner, sent to bed early and I love being humiliated in diapers in front of others.

I like the outdoors, expecially the woods, fishing and camping. I enjoy going to the movies, out to nice dinners and grilling in the back yard. I also really enjoy taking cruises; very relaxing.

Quote Originally Posted by steve40dl View Post
    Hello Everyone.

I am here to hopefully meet other with some of the same intrests as me.

I like being punished like we were punished when I was growing up. I like to be punished with spankings, put back in diapers (for pants peeing or bed wetting), made to stand or kneel in the corner, sent to bed early and I love being humiliated in diapers in front of others.

I like the outdoors, expecially the woods, fishing and camping. I enjoy going to the movies, out to nice dinners and grilling in the back yard. I also really enjoy taking cruises; very relaxing.
    Welcome to the ADISC community steve40dl! Where all have you gone on a cruise?