Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: close calls?

Default close calls?

i recently (almost) had a really awkward moment which got me thinking... have any of you guys had any close calls related to obtaining/having ABDL stuff around?

for those of you that want to know about mine:
    i was at a shopping center after getting food for the week, i thought that along with that i'd pick up a pack of depends, a few pacifiers and a bottle. anyway after finishing my shopping i heard someone call out to me, that someone was an old yet still close friend of mine who i hadn't seen in literally years. this friend asked me if i wanted a lift home and help with some of my bags instead of having to wait for a cab.
    i said yes on the spur of the moment.
    so my friend takes a few bags from me, one which contains all the ABDL stuff and at that point i realize and start getting nervous. we start across the parking lot and im talking really hoping this person wont look down at the bags being carried... we get to the car this really small hatchback thing and she glances over each of the bags quickly after putting them in the boot.
    if it was seen nothing was said about it (and believe me my friends the kind of person to bring up this sort of stuff and point it out) so yeah almost a really awkward moment

Yeah, that sounds like a pretty close call, funny how the brain doesn't tend to work quite right when you get a surprise like seeing somebody you didn't expect.

I had a very close call earlier today. I was in the middle of changing my diaper and just as I pulled it up between my legs, I heard our kitchen door open, my mom was home. I rushed to get the diaper taped up, unsuccessfully at that, before she come down to my room. A few minutes later I tried to adjust the tapes, but where they popped off the couple of times I tried getting them taped on, the sticky substance was not holding. When she finally laid down to take a nap about 15 minutes later I had to change into a new diaper because that one was not staying taped. That's probably the closest I ever been to having my mom catch me not only changing my diaper but wearing a diaper period.

I am home all by my self and need to change my diaper. Not a big problem and since I am watching a good show on TV, I decide to change on the couch. I lay out my supplies and take off the wet diaper and am putting it into a grocery bag when my wife's sister comes walking in through the front door, no knock, just walk right in. Well I am sure she got the surprise of her life as did I. I am standing there letting it all hang out. She quickly turns around until I get the new diaper on and dispose of the old one. She is acting as if she nothing happened. I turn red now every time I see her but she has never mentioned it to anyone. I have never been so embarrassed though.

I ordered a packet of dummies a while ago, the parcel it arrived in wasn't very discreet as it was labeled "Dummies" and had a dummy sticker on it. My mum almost saw it since it was at the bottom if the mail pile. I told her it was just some fine-grit sanding pads for my workshop and that it was mislabeled to avoid shipping tax, she seemed to buy it.

Had a close call the other day decided to get all my stuff out and have some little time to my self. Something changed my mind and I put everything back. About 10 minuets after I put everything away my brother come walking straight in to my room! He doesn't even live with me! Would Have been fun Trying to explain it.

Quote Originally Posted by AmberBulb95 View Post
    I ordered a packet of dummies a while ago, the parcel it arrived in wasn't very discreet as it was labeled "Dummies" and had a dummy sticker on it. My mum almost saw it since it was at the bottom if the mail pile. I told her it was just some fine-grit sanding pads for my workshop and that it was mislabeled to avoid shipping tax, she seemed to buy it.
    That was an interesting way to explain it.

Last week I was emptying out my diaper champ and putting them in a trash bag to throw out and all of a sudden my sister in law walked in with a bag for me and I stopped what i was doing. I hope she didn't notice was I was taking out of there.

One time I stayed the night at my friends house. He did not know in was a bed wetter... anyway I had diapered up before I got there and we had a good time hanging out! Of course I had an accident and was thankful as he'll that I wore protection. But there was no way for me to change out of it cause I didn't bring anything to put it in. So I quickly decided to get us breakfast at McDonald's. So he insists on coming with me and I am nervous! We get to Mcdonalds and luckily I was the only one to go to the bathroom. I went into the bathroom and checked that no one was around and it was empty. I went into the stall in the back (There was only 1 and it was huge) and took my pants off and I just get the tapes undone and my diaper is hanging down but still between my legs when I hear the door open! I freeze and stop moving to reduce noise when all of sudden the bathroom stall door opens. I panic and pull the front of my diaper up and a middle aged guy goes oops sorry and closes the stall door. I still to this day dont know how the he'll I didn't lock the door!! It was a solid wooden door with a steel lock...how did it even stay closed when I was in there to begin with?? Lol anyway I had a mini heart attack!! I quickly grabbed some paper towels with a little soap and water and got cleaned up. Luckily the guy left after seeing me in a diaper, however I was nervous as hell to leave the bathroom!! I didn't see the guy anywhere luckily! My friend was sitting at a table with our food so I wandered over there to eat breakfast and let my heart speed back down to normal lol...

I think I actually HAVE been caught...my mom found my stash of pacis...she hasn't said anything, though.