Thread: were are we all from guys

Default were are we all from guys

heya all were are you from ?

im from the uk england

yeah the shit hole of the uk england please don't come here you wont like it lol :P

I would love to go to England some day. I love old architecture and the UK has a lot of it I hear.

Several other members have already posted where they are from in this thread: Age/Location

The question is, where am I from.

Well, it depends on which of my parents you ask, each one wants to take credit but I think it was a shared effort myself (and I'm glad they did share), and I'm assuming they enjoyed the sharing also.

Seriously, the south central deserts of Arizona, U.S.A.

Lets See for sake of argument and the fact that i am realllllyyyy BORED ima go through it ALL. where im from where my family from all of it.

started with my grandparents on fathers side immigrated to USA from Scotland in the 1940's setteled in Danverse Mass. my dad was born there as well

now to my mothers sidee no surprise had their hands in South California industry from the beginning and thats all from that side.

i was born in Framingham Mass. in 91 from there we moved to Los Angelas California (Santa Monica to be Exact) stayed there till i was about 6 from there my dad moved to Phoenix Arizona and my Mom and i went off to Enterprise ALabama (WAYYYY DOWN SOUTH) stayed there till i was 15 when my mother got into trouble and i was sent to a Group home in Birmingham Alabama, stayed there for a month till my dad came out and rescued my arse to which i went back with him to Arizona to which i stayed there till just after my 17th birthday at this time my mother was back out of lock up and had migrated to a small city im Western Kentucky called Paducah and here is where i lay i want to either go back to Arizona or Southern Alabama. back where its warm.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 11hinzvic View Post
    Seriously, the south central deserts of Arizona, U.S.A.
    ohhhh im so Jealous its Warm there i like warm.... im not cut out for this winter stuff mother nature can take her bi polal mood swing weeather and shove it ill hapily go back to the Warm Desert where it is still 60 -70 in the winter.

Quote Originally Posted by scarleach View Post
    heya all were are you from ?

im from the uk england

yeah the shit hole of the uk england please don't come here you wont like it lol :P
    England is quite beautiful, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by w0lfpack91 View Post
    ohhhh im so Jealous its Warm there i like warm.... im not cut out for this winter stuff mother nature can take her bi polal mood swing weeather and shove it ill hapily go back to the Warm Desert where it is still 60 -70 in the winter.
    Hey, Wolfy come on back out here if and when you get a chance. The more the merrier, I say. We usually have about 8 months of good weather, you just have to stand the hot summers where the high temps are above 100F. When I retire, I'll be spending the summers in the higher elevations of Arizona, where the temps are more moderate during the summer.

Quote Originally Posted by 11hinzvic View Post
    Hey, Wolfy come on back out here if and when you get a chance. The more the merrier, I say. We usually have about 8 months of good weather, you just have to stand the hot summers where the high temps are above 100F. When I retire, I'll be spending the summers in the higher elevations of Arizona, where the temps are more moderate during the summer.
    Dude I LOVE 115F the hotter the better. I start getting goosebumps and shivers at 75f im most comfortable as in perfect at 105 0% humidity az has just that lol. When I was in high school in gilbert az it would be fall temps of 70 and I was in thermals jeans and hoodie sweatshirts

But yeah here in ky just january alone we will go from being upper 60s on monday at noon then by 5 am tuesday its 4. Its been up and down all year so far some times a temp diffrence of 15 over an hour. Last week we got hit with a mini ice storm whick shut schools down for a week and the county schools are still out. It horrible here right now even as im typing this im watching the temp drop a degree every 5 minutes