Thread: Pictures of diapers

Default Pictures of diapers

When im looking into buying diapers. I like to do research before I buy. I try to find good pictures like close ups of the inside and other features. Right now im using abena delta form L3. But im switching to tena Slip Maxi and I was looking for some good pics of them before I buy them. I found some good pics but nothing in detail.

Quote Originally Posted by hunter1070 View Post
    When im looking into buying diapers. I like to do research before I buy. I try to find good pictures like close ups of the inside and other features. Right now im using abena delta form L3. But im switching to tena Slip Maxi and I was looking for some good pics of them before I buy them. I found some good pics but nothing in detail.
    Click on the articles section on the top of the page and click on the diaper review section. You will find the review on the Tena Slip Maxi's and should
    have your questions answered.

Quote Originally Posted by hunter1070 View Post
    Thanks.. im looking in to it now
    It's a pretty popular diaper. A spin around the Internet for diapered people will show it in use a lot if that is helpful.