Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: making my own toddler shoes

Default making my own toddler shoes

I've been searching for some halfway decent shoes for me and haven't had any luck, so I decided to make some. I got a pair of plain, all white shoes and some acrylic paint and went to work on them.

My boyfriend says he remembers shoes like these being popular back in the nineties but I don't recall that. I just know I want some cool shoes and no one makes any I like.

I know I'm not the first, so I'm curious to see what you all have done to cover those toes.
    Last edited by tornpup; 06-Feb-2014 at 15:43.

Thats really neat.you really used your imagination with that I wouldnt have ever thought about making my own.

Quote Originally Posted by magnolia View Post
    Hey, these are niceeee!!! wow!!!
    Thank you

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mommyslittlewiatt View Post
    Thats really neat.you really used your imagination with that I wouldnt have ever thought about making my own.
    I bet you would have, it's part of our nature to make and change stuff.

Very creative! And super cute too! I mostly just wear fuzzy socks around the house, but you are giving me ideas...

Quote Originally Posted by lilaznboy View Post
    These are on sale :3 2 Pairs Of Glow Shoelaces for $9.99 + Free Shipping on 1Sale.com would be a neat addition.
    OMG I'm buying some of these!

For some reason those shoes make me think of Legos which is awesome.

Very artistic Just the other week I was thinking of any where I can buy ab shoes and just found a website that might sell them, anyone knows if these are for adults as they look so cute, Adult Baby Shoes, Adult Baby Shoes Products, Adult Baby Shoes Suppliers and Manufacturers at Alibaba.com

Quote Originally Posted by lilaznboy View Post
    These are on sale :3 2 Pairs Of Glow Shoelaces for $9.99 + Free Shipping on 1Sale.com would be a neat addition.
    These are cool! I was trying to think of what to do for laces, I know now!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BabyBorn2 View Post
    Very artistic Just the other week I was thinking of any where I can buy ab shoes and just found a website that might sell them, anyone knows if these are for adults as they look so cute, Adult Baby Shoes, Adult Baby Shoes Products, Adult Baby Shoes Suppliers and Manufacturers at Alibaba.com
    I didn't see any there that look like they would fit on my foot. I think I might do a second pair though, with Velcro straps. I noticed a lot of those weren't lace ups.

I didn't have real todderish clothing when I was little, so something like this makes me scratch my head.