Thread: Buying diapers

Default Buying diapers

I've been wanting to try adult diapers for a while now, but am just not sure which ones to get & where to get them. Does anybody have recommendations on a good adult diaper brand? Also, what are some good sites to buy them on? That are discrete on delivery if any. Any recommendations would be very appreciated!

Abenas from amazon. Good price, comes in a standard amazon box. I'm wearing one right now, and man this thing is thirsty. For maximum comfort and enjoyment, get the plastic-backed. If you want to be able to go stealth in public, get the cloth-backed as they are much quieter. Just make sure you get the S4, M4, or L4 (depening on waist size) for the maximum absorbency

You will find that most, if not all, sites you but from have discreet shipping. As far as brands go, I have my favs, as everyone does. I would suggest that you go on a few different sites and try some sample packs until you find a brand that you like.
    There are so many different variables that go into diaper preference. Do you want plastic backed or cloth? Do you want thicker diapers or thinner? Do you want them to look babylike? Are you planning to wear for a long time? Does the noise of the diaper matter to you?
    If your just starting out, try some different brands. Home medical supply stores also usually have free samples.

All sites are going to ship discreetly unless stated otherwise! I don't know enough detail about what you are looking for (thick, discreet, plastic, cloth-like) so I will list off some popular sites. I personally like:
    Tena slip maxi - discreet and thirsty!
    Abena M4 - slightly thicker and thirsty
    ABU - single tape adult baby diapers
    and Bambinos are really good, I just don't like the fit of them.
    Check out these sites and the best advise, ORDER SAMPLES!

ABUNIVERSE: Home Page - The Worlds Best AB/DL Superstore

Bambino Diapers, The Best Source for ABDL Diapers and Products!

XP Medical - Incontinence Supplies

Adult Diapers and Incontinence Supplies | NorthShore Care Supply

Expensive sites:

Aww So Cute
    Stay Diapered - Diaper Connoisseur

amazon, ebay or google adult diapers for sale because I'm sure there are more!

I always wear goodnites I bought a 30 count pack of them from and they fit perfect and hold about one wetting I don't usually mess my diapers because I don't like having to clean it up but I will say that they do hold a messing