Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Introduction!

Default Introduction!

I'm new here. My boyfriend not-so-recently let me into a world of DL. I have indulged a couple of times, if anything to attempt to understand, but I never really got into it. He talks about this place so I figured I would join as a friend of a lover, and learn different things.

Uhm, about me? I'm an architecture student. I like to read Catch-22, watch stand-up comedy, and play about on Photoshop.

Anyway, be nice!

(I'm the boyfriend in question.)

Welcome to the site

It's great that you were willing to give it a fair shake, even if it didn't move you. There's lots going on here that has nothing whatsoever to do with diapers, so you can either indulge your curiosity observing the strange goings on, or see if you get anything out of the other parts of the site.

I wondered why you signed on as Yossarian. Good book.

You had to be let into this? It's awesomeness wasn't obvious from the first?

(Watch out for rashes . . . .)

I am, as always -

Maj. Major Major Major

When I read Catch-22 my favorite character was Milo. I still remember his catch-phrase: "My name is Milo Minderbinder - I am 27 years old."

Anyway, welcome to ADISC and I hope it gives you a better understanding of the AB/DL world. =D

Welcome, welcome.

I like the name - Catch-22 is something of a favourite of mine as well and Yossarian is a great character. I don't think I realised books could be quite so funny before I read it.

Well done on being brave and open-minded enough to poke your head in here, by the way. Mingus is a good sort and it's nice to see people wanting to understand things that seem as odd as all this must from the outside. You'll likely find people here friendly and get on just fine.

Welcome Yossarian. I am another fellow Virginian, and also like Catch -22, though it's been a long time since I read it. I too think it's great that you are so open minded, though I must say I think you have a great catch in Diapermingus as he is a great guy and very smart. My wife knows and supports my love for diapers, though she does not participate. She is however, interested in ADISC and the people on this site. It is a diverse site, with many things discussed, and I think very interesting. I hope the two of you live happily forever.

Hello, welcome to =)! I hope you enjoy your stay =).

A Scottish Virginian? That's one I've never heard of before.

Welcome! Hope ADISC is a learning experience for you. If you haven't checked out the wiki there are some articles there that might help you to understand ABism a little better.