Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: my 10 year old sister found my stash

Default my 10 year old sister found my stash

So my 10 year old sister, found 4 depends under a box while she was looking for change, at first she acted like she didnt say anything at first, but then she was like "why do you wear diapers? I was like "I don't my friend is turning 50 and I'm giving them to home as a "gag" gift"and she totally belived it lmfao. I'm laughing so hard

So first someone gives you money to buy diapers when you didn't have enough in Dollar General, then your sister discovers them?

Well, if this is true, let it be a lesson not to leave your fetish items where children can find them.

No let me let it be clear that these were on to separete occasions, the dollar general incident was today, my sister found my other pack about 3 weeks ago, which were in my room stashed away, so in essence they were not, how you say "where children can find them" in order for that to happen I would need something that locks, which I do not currently posses, nor the funds to purchase said item. So my sister was "snooping" in "my" room. Therefore I would not say they were easy to find

Did somebody say "cool story bro"? At the least it's probably a lesson in being more careful about buying, storing, using and ditching diapers while living with others

Here's an idea: You could simply put them in a high place where she can't reach in an opaque container.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellhieme View Post
    So my sister was "snooping" in "my" room. Therefore I would not say they were easy to find
    Well, but if she's prone to snooping, you may want to get a little more creative with your hiding places!

I have a nine-year-old daughter who, along with her younger brother, manages to get into everything. That's one of the reasons my diapers are nowhere in the house. They're locked in my car trunk. Yep, it's a tad inconvenient having to pop out to get a diaper, but...

Quote Originally Posted by Hellhieme View Post
    So my 10 year old sister, found 4 depends under a box while she was looking for change, at first she acted like she didnt say anything at first, but then she was like "why do you wear diapers? I was like "I don't my friend is turning 50 and I'm giving them to home as a "gag" gift"and she totally belived it lmfao. I'm laughing so hard
    I'm not sure what the issue is here... Are you laughing because you dodged that one, or because you deceived your sister? ...or, perhaps the stress of it all is causing you to crack-up...?

Well, you are new here, and quite young too...you could roll the depends up, and put them in socks...or flat, under your mattress... in a poster-tube...

Don't you think she will put things together and goż You have bed wetting problems or you like diapers.

Ops on the question mark

I have lived in many places and situations with others. My diapers were never found. I might suggest that just leaving them under a box would lead me to believe that perhaps deep down you have a desire to "get caught". Which is okay, just be ready for any repercussions that might come along with that.
    Also knowing how vocal kids can be, your sister might have "bought it" but chances are she will bring it up again.
    I know from experience that keeping diapers in an unlocked or shared room can be tricky, but you can always find a place to hide them if you really want to keep it a secret. Btw, locks only cost a few dollars, it's the same with totes. If you really don't want to get caught, I would suggest buying one of these items before you get any more diapers.

Yeah I'm gonna get a lock, and Im really trying not to get cought but i do live I. A two bedroom apartment. I'm gonna need to get a lock, my mom knows, I am new to this and mistakes are gonna be made

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't mean to offend anyone in any way if I did, the laughing part was because I actually scraped by without any suspicions

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe I should just stop with diapers until I get a place of must own :/