Thread: Yet another countries brand is cooler than the USA

Default Yet another countries brand is cooler than the USA

Because I love Sulley so much I decided to try to look for fan art of sulley in a diaper and i must have been doing it wrong because i found nothing in that reguard but I found this guy on Flickr who lives in Mexico I believe and has diapers that once again prove that all the other countries have cooler diapers than the US.

Sulley | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Madagascar! | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

He also said they made kung fu panda diapers which I'd love to have but i just wanted to share that with you all because why not?

those are cool! I wish they would use different cartoons. Tired of mickey mouse

What can be better than this brand from Spain (Chelino)? Even there is an app for facebook to design your own design.

Website: Paņales | Chelino Fashion & Love (the site is only in spanish.. so use a translator :P)

The Facebook app:

I think we're overdue on this board for a "coolest designs" thread. A lot of store brands have really cute prints, too... Target's brand has monkeys, if I remember right.

But the cool thing about plastic back diapers is that you can draw your own designs on them or use stickers to decorate them