Thread: Greetings!

Default Greetings!

Just wanted to post something, and get my 1st post outta the way. I've been into diapers since I was 11, and have been trying to connect with others like me ever since. So hopefully my foray into this website works out, but while meeting others like me I also just want to meet like-minded people. I'm also into some sports, politics & really anything. So feel free to message me about anything, within the realms of reality(no pervs please). Hopefully I'll figure this site out sooner rather then later & can get more active on threads, but until then look forward to meeting y'all!

Hello Kyle, this is my second welcome, but yeah! welcome to the community and have a nice stay!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Just wanted to post something, and get my 1st post outta the way. I've been into diapers since I was 11, and have been trying to connect with others like me ever since. So hopefully my foray into this website works out, but while meeting others like me I also just want to meet like-minded people. I'm also into some sports, politics & really anything. So feel free to message me about anything, within the realms of reality(no pervs please). Hopefully I'll figure this site out sooner rather then later & can get more active on threads, but until then look forward to meeting y'all!
    Hey there Kyle and welcome to ADISC! I'm glad you posted a introduction thread, and you did great for your first post around here. I'm glad you are here, I'm hoping you'll be able to easily connect with those like you. Judging by some of the interests you stated on your profile I'm sure you can not only meet people who know what it's like to be interested in diapers, but just some friends to talk about sports and other things with too!

How did you find ADISC? Just searching around Google for places to meet connect with others? What ultimately made you decide to join?

Thanks! I've known about ADISC for a while now, through stories that popped up on google searches. However, I never got around to joining, I recently have been trying really hard to connect with others. So I was using Omegle & that was a trainwreck of an idea, I remembered this site & thought it'd be worth a shot.