Thread: How would you deal with it in jail?

Question How would you deal with it in jail?

I am just curious. How would you feel and what would you do if you were falsely accused and sent to jail.

How would you cope with being a abdl in that place. Like I know we don't need diapers to physically, but I am just curious as to how long would one be able to stand against their desires.

Like what if that was a life sentence with no chance of parole.

I would probably go a few weeks, maybe a month or two tops, and then just pretend to become incontinent so I could get diapers.

It's a matter of priorities. I doubt I would even be worried about it until I got a routine going. Fantasies are really sufficient, so while I would much rather have the accessories, I think I'd manage without indefinitely.

Quote Originally Posted by DownsideWave View Post
    I would probably go a few weeks, maybe a month or two tops, and then just pretend to become incontinent so I could get diapers.
    You'll either get really low end ones or none at all.

At worst they'll force you to clean your mess up and lock you up in a worse place, if you locked up outside western countries.

No offense, but I think I would be worrying about survival more than any fetish I might have. Another inmate seeing me in a diaper might spur some strong emotion in him that I wouldn't be able to fend off. Needless to say, I would have a daddy.

If, for some reason I was sent to prison, I think my fetishes would be the least of my worries when I'm fearing for my life day after day.

Quote Originally Posted by kratox View Post
    I am just curious. How would you feel and what would you do if you were falsely accused and sent to jail.

How would you cope with being a abdl in that place. Like I know we don't need diapers to physically, but I am just curious as to how long would one be able to stand against their desires.

Like what if that was a life sentence with no chance of parole.
    Good question I have always wondered this myself

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mugshot.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	19.7 KB 
ID:	19997 <---Oddly this is one of my favorite pics of myself.
    I was falsely accused and sent to jail for two weeks, until my bond was released by a judge. At the time i had been in college so i hadn't had any diapers for several months. I had bigger worries while i was in jail, like when I would be free'd, if I would be free'd, what I would do once I was free, cigarettes, school, etc. I believe I'd fantasized a bit but bottom line there was no way I'd get any diapers, so i wasn't concerned with them. I did find time to get off in the shower, thank god we had stalls. But yeah, my top priorities in jail were, 1. food 2. sleep and 3. getting out. Entertainment was fairly important too, i saved all reading materials, i remember there was a pamphlet I'd gotten for something I had no care about, that I had read over at least 50 times, anything to keep from going insane. I also learned how to play spades. And got taught some advanced chess tactics from an old black guy with 1 wiggling tooth...not kidding.

I have always wondered this. Of course I have never been to jail, but I assume I would just have to deal with it. I can go 4 or 5 months without diapers although it is pretty tough. I guess I won't know until it happens, and I'm sure it never will.

Yeah kind of a silly question considering how much other crap you'd have to deal with first.

But I see where you're coming from...