Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Favorite cartoons/baby shows? :O

RainbowShy

Default Favorite cartoons/baby shows? :O

I love Spongebob. I watch this the most out of anything else. I also like Adventure Time, the Fairly Odd Parents, The Regular Show, Paw Patrol, The Fresh Beat Band and Bubble Guppies.

For older cartoons, I also love the Looney Tunes, Baby Looney Tunes, Ducktales, Talespin, Darkwing Duck, Pepperann... I could go on forever lol.

So, do you ever watch any cartoons or baby shows?

hmmm let see, my all-time favourites are Rocko's modern life, Doug, Rugrats & All grown up, Cow and Chicken 2 Stupid Dogs.
    New cartoons: Adventure Time, Regular Show..

I remember the looney tunes one where porky pig was diapered. That was classic!!

I recently just found my little side a few months ago. When I want to watch little tv I usually watch, Arthur, Thomas the Tank Engine, The Busy World of Richard Scary and sometimes Little Bear.

Adventure Time, Fairly Oddparents, Lazy Town and somtimes Barny.

Anime-wise: Heartcatch Precure, Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch, Pretty Rhythm: Aurora Dream and Shugo Chara.

I love all the old nick shows... Rugrats, Doug, Rocko, Real Monsters, Angry Beavers, CatDog, Hey Arnold! ect. I also miss seeing shows like Dragon Tales, Busy World, Muppet Babies, Alvin & The Chipmunks. I love watching Tiny Toons and Animaniacs reruns on The Hub and as far as newer shows I like MLPFIM and love old Looney Tunes and Tom & Jerry cartoons too! I could just keep going. Eureka's Castle!

I like spongebob,dexters lab, edd edd and eddy, courage the cowardly dog, cow and chicken, fairly odd parents,kids next door,rugrats,hey Arnold,cat dog,paw patrol,Micky mouse clubhouse,bubble guppies, hate to admit it but I watch power puff girls to lol.I have been wanting to watch wallykazam it looked so cute on the previews. I would rather watch cartoons than anything else really.

Currently airing, mostly just Lalaloospy on Nick Jr. and Strawberry Shortcake on the HUB.

All time, you get a lot more thrown in. A little too much to list really.

RainbowShy

Quote Originally Posted by User27983 View Post
    I recently just found my little side a few months ago. When I want to watch little tv I usually watch, Arthur, Thomas the Tank Engine, The Busy World of Richard Scary and sometimes Little Bear.
    omg! I totally forgot about Little Bear. I love that show because it's so cute!

Quote Originally Posted by mommyslittlewiatt View Post
    I like spongebob,dexters lab, edd edd and eddy, courage the cowardly dog, cow and chicken, fairly odd parents,kids next door,rugrats,hey Arnold,cat dog,paw patrol,Micky mouse clubhouse,bubble guppies, hate to admit it but I watch power puff girls to lol.I have been wanting to watch wallykazam it looked so cute on the previews. I would rather watch cartoons than anything else really.
    I used to like Disney stuff, but due to a long story no one would really get, I don't want anything to do with them. :/ I do love anything they have on boomerang.

Why don't you like Disney stuff anymore? Now I'm curious if you don't mind me asking of course.