Thread: How diapers got into my current relationship (non-fiction)

Default How diapers got into my current relationship (non-fiction)

This not going to be a long story, but I guess still interesting enough to share. My current girl friend is a glider Pilot. That's how we got to know each other.

After we knew each other for some time, she was starting to have longer flights. And one day, she told me that she was confronted with the simple problem of not being able to go to the toilet when flying. So we did a little Internet search and asked a couple of people about that topic. Now, there are a lot of other options for male pilots. But for female pilots, it turned out, that the easiest way and most common solution still was to use diapers. She did not know about my affection, and I actually also did not want her to know at that time. But we talked about the topic quite frequently. And it did not take long until she finally showed up with a bag of Tena Slips one evening. She mentioned that she wanted to try them out at home first, before she actually was going to use them on a flight. Certainly she did not intend to do that when I was there, but it was just to alluring to me. So I asked her if she would let me diaper her. She argued, that it would make her feel awkward if I'd actually see her in a diaper. But I reassured her, that I was going to find the diapers actually sexy on her. She could not understand why I insisted so much on joining her, but she was in no way loath to it and so she finally agreed to let me diaper her. I really tried to make it a very enjoyable experience, as I hoped that she might somehow even enjoy it so much that she would let me diaper her more often.

Surprisingly that worked out. A few days after I diapered her for the first time, she asked me if I could diaper her again.

Actually there's not much more to tell. We are still together, and she wants to get diapered quite often
    Last edited by mantilla; 07-Feb-2014 at 17:38.

Um, ok. No offense, but posting this here is an insult to the many other great stories and authors who post here. This is more of an anecdote, and belongs somewhere else.

I am sorry, that this story - or anecdote - did not please you! I'll try to find a more appropriate place for it. I mistakenly thought the fact, that the story was based on true events, would make up for it's brevity. I also do apologize for the simple English, I guess it is still hard for me to write in a foreign language.

In no way, I intended to insult any other authors. And actually I don't think I did. The only insult I could find here was yours, even though you started it with 'no offense'...
    Last edited by mantilla; 05-Feb-2014 at 21:48.

Quote Originally Posted by mantilla View Post
    I am sorry, that this story - or anecdote - did not please you! I'll try to find a more appropriate place for it. I mistakenly thought the fact, that the story was based on true events, would make up for it's brevity. I also do apologize for the simple English, I guess it is still hard for me to write in a foreign language.

In no way, I intended to insult any other authors. And actually I don't think I did. The only insult I could find here was yours, even though you started it with 'no offense'...
    I think that considering you are writing this in your second language, you did a very good job. I remember when I was taking French many years ago, we had to write a short story. It took me forever, and I kept looking in the glossary of my French textbook for French words to translate my English thoughts.

We used to have an "Unfinished Story" section, which might have suited your thread better. If you were English speaking, I could make a number of suggestions as to how to expand your story, but as it is, it actually works. Since it's factual, or mostly factual, it's concise and make its point. It's a lot better than I could have done in French.

Quote Originally Posted by bambinobaby View Post
    Um, ok. No offense, but posting this here is an insult to the many other great stories and authors who post here. This is more of an anecdote, and belongs somewhere else.
    I don't think it's your say what belongs here and what doesn't. It's not an insult to anything. This is a story section and he told us a story. Short? Yes. But that means nothing.

A couple of things:

First, it has long been my observation that any statement beginning with "no offense, but" is pretty much guaranteed to bring offense.

The main thing I wish to point out, though, is that--crudely put or not--bambinobaby is in fact correct. This is a forum for stories, and what you have posted is not a story. It is a sweet little anecdote about you and your girlfriend, and I suspect that most people on this site would enjoy it. As such, you actually do yourself a disservice by posting it in this forum, which is far less viewed than the main forums. This should have been posted--and would gain a much wider readership--in the Adult Baby forum. That is why I am moving it there.