Thread: A great quote

Default A great quote

I was helping my mom in her art room and I saw this she put up. I thought all of you would appreciate this Click image for larger version. 

Name:	art quote.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	57.6 KB 
ID:	19994

I love that! Its sad that its true tho.

That's so true. I remember I used to love drawing lots when I was little, but nowadays I'm so self-conscious about everything I do, that I don't even dare to draw anything anymore because I'm embarrassingly terrible at art.

I think it's true even if you're not considering that Art = Drawings.
    More than that, I think Picasso referred to the great imagination, the creativity every child possesses.

I'm not an artist, I'm a scientist, by society rules, I'm the perfect opposite of an artist. I use mathematics, logics and precision. But, I wouldn't be able to do my work without expressing some creativity and be able to NOT stick to the book.

The same thing often applies to musicians. Going into church music has allowed me to make a living. Even as a little kid, I knew that all I wanted to do was make music. At the end of my working life, I also taught in a junior high school. The music world is complex, and making it big is rare. One has to look for all the little opportunities.